Yahoo live epic fun

Hippos_foh

shitlord
if only acez wouldve still been on cam in my tray (attractive girl) then this wouldve been perfect.

fat man. man on pot. horse god.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
So this used to work for me, but now every time I try to broadcast, my browser crashes. Happens with both IE and FireFox. This BS happen to anyone else?

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Negative, I heard she was on cam4 a few days ago though. Don"t think anything was shown, but some people did learn more about her psych problems.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
nu_11 said:
early this (early) morning, this chick showed bush. Yes it was hairy, not much else to see.
Yeah, there is abit of a story behind that. I found that dude she is going nuts over in some guy named Hydroz" channel. Talked to him abit about her goings on, like how she keeps posting his shit on the gay listings on craigslist. And about how right after her going crazy she came into chamos room and showed the goods so he could blackmail her or whatever. He mentions something about still having vagoo pics and such, then suddenly she pops into the room for about 10 seconds, and leaves. I flip over to her channel and see the last part of the bush showing. Thought it was sorta funny.

And sorry, I forgot about getting her #. It was really late and I was tired.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Yeah i got told this morning the information i had gathered got leaked out of the personal "circle" so just anyone can have it now. I also got told she hasn"t been on for a few days.

Maybe she"s moved to cam4 permanently now? lol