Yahoo live epic fun

Millie_foh

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
I am all up for obeying the law. But I am pretty sure that underwear does not imply sexual implications.
With all due respect, one of the two of us has been to law school and has passed the bar exam. :p Just trust me on this one. Unfortunately, the law isn"t open to our personal interpretation. I can all but guarantee you that any judge and jury you will ever face on CP charges will find that pictures of a minor displaying her underwear in any fashion (worn or otherwise) for your amusement constitutes sexual suggestion.

At any rate, the bottom line is just not to do it. Thank you for understanding.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don"t see why CP rules apply here. Like 99% of the board"s membership is 12-13 years old anyway, some being much younger.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
CP is CP no matter what age you have. Just don"t go there... Although a better argument would be that not everybody considers 16-17 to be CP. But this forums follows US laws... so yeah 17 and 11months 29 days is still CP.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
What"s wrong? Showing your asshole to underaged girls making you nervous?
First guy that gets busted here is going to roll over on him so fast. I wonder how many people grabbed his videos and now have them in a folder labeled "Trade for immunity".

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PerritoBites said:
CP is CP no matter what age you have. Just don"t go there... Although a better argument would be that not everybody considers 16-17 to be CP. But this forums follows US laws... so yeah 17 and 11months 29 days is still CP.
Woooooosh.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
As a general rule, avoid girls that express their age using months and days, use terms like "and a half", explain "they"re ALMOST age X", or worse than all hold up fingers and declare they"re "this many". If they do this using only one hand and haven"t mastered the dexterity necessary to hold up individual digits, you"ve screwed up huge.

It"s just all around good advice,

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
First guy that gets busted here is going to roll over on him so fast. I wonder how many people grabbed his videos and now have them in a folder labeled "Trade for immunity".
lol, when i found out he was or going to school for being a doctor. I was like ughh, wtf is he doing showing his brown eye. I just see that ending up really bad.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
r3probate said:
Yeah, I"ve been F5ing like a motherfucker hoping something juicy shows up. Hotel room + Business Trip = Snooooozeeeee
you know, where i"m from we"ve got these things called "hookers"...

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
kegkilla said:
you know, where i"m from we"ve got these things called "hookers"...
You know, where i"m from we"ve got these things called "standards"...

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Right to get back on track:

Yahoo Livewent down temporarily the other day for a few hours whilst mods apparently "made some changes".

The only real obvious changes were a silly little clock that appears in the bottom of the broadcasting channels camera. This seems to be potentionally useless as it displays the time from your PC not the broadcaster.

Favourites, pointless as most of our regular favourite people get banned several times daily and can only be acsessed by going to your settings and not manually from a channel window.

We had a few of the mods live talking to us for a few hours but just proved to be ignorant and ignored the questions they said they were willing to answer. Which is a shame because the majority of us were trying to explian the ease of coming back from a ban etc etc as Yahoo Live could have some potentional in the near future.

Nice to see the same faces still one though :] Theres only one epic girl on Live and thats Kristin aka Sterilesucks55, WEDA etc etc.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
On another note, I remember one of the forums regulars stating they wanted to make a e-karaoke site/night. With some of the folks lately singing and sometimes playing a guitar on cam *chamo, and poco* I bet some others will get drunk enough to do it as well.