Yahoo live epic fun

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Well the place to be the majority of the time is Milfs room if anyone knows of him. All the regulars hang there and he always plays some good music and takes requests.

Poco was singing and playing for us in there last night and Aych usually joins in too. We have Turban Tuesdays where everyone wears a towel on there head, so i"m sure kareoke would be a hit too :]

Oh give the internet a group of friends and a cam and what do you get?

300+ viewers lol

Salshun_foh

shitlord
700 people. 700 people are watching 2 fully clothed girls mouth breath into a grainy web cam. The next time any of those 700 is out at a bar, or hanging with friends, and nothing having a good time, before you utter "Man I"m bored!" you remember this shit.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
How do you handle that chat for longer than 5 seconds? My god, it"s a 400 people that 4chan would reject as members. Leper colonies would shut the blinds and be quiet, hoping they"d leave.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
I have learned to ignore it. Just scroll through the pages. I have bitched and moaned about that retarded shit in the past. I just go to see what them dumbfucks can get girls to do. Soemtimes if i see someone interesting. I will try to chat with them. I try to bs with the non attention whores though. Well, they all are, but there is different variations of them. lol

findar_foh

shitlord
Valos said:
On another note, I remember one of the forums regulars stating they wanted to make a e-karaoke site/night. With some of the folks lately singing and sometimes playing a guitar on cam *chamo, and poco* I bet some others will get drunk enough to do it as well.
<-

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
Right to get back on track:
Nice to see the same faces still one though :] Theres only one epic girl on Live and thats Kristin aka Sterilesucks55, WEDA etc etc.
I disagree! The only epic girl on Y! is Mini_Milk. So damned sexy I still haven"t recovered!

findar_foh

shitlord
Valos said:
Ok, so whats the plan? I might decide to cam whore it up, if I drink enough to forget putting myself on the internet is a bad thing to do.
im working on writing it from scratch with a friend. not as easy as one might think :]