Yahoo live epic fun

Hippos_foh

shitlord
alright, no more ylive for me. i expect to hear tales far and wide of the exploits of fohss on ylive for many years to come though, so don"t let me down gentlemen.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hippos said:
alright, no more ylive for me. i expect to hear tales far and wide of the exploits of fohss on ylive for many years to come though, so don"t let me down gentlemen.
Finally had enough eh? I"m sorta getting to that point, but if Findar gets a e-karaoke it should rekindle the lulz.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Concur. It was so boring last night I was losing the will to live. I"m offline for a while because I"m moving, so see you guys soon hoepfully.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
There really isnt a point to other than to going to going there during the day other than to kill time. Most noteworthy stuff happens after midnight EST.

Milf"s room is where its at though.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Aikar said:
Yeah, milfs is the best :O We had a bunch of dancing asians take over his room last night it was great.
Bwahahhahaha,

Milf went to do a graveyard shift at work and some of his friends popped in and found out he was still broadcasting on his PC.

A few hours later his mates appear on screen and just went mad... Flashing lights, dancing, Gundam sex, spilt drink. it was many lulz :] I think they even passed wind on his bed at one point.

There is video"s and i"m sur at one point i can get them posted here. Good luck with the move Aych <3

Hippos_foh

shitlord
Apparently the combination of me no longer capping YLive and Aychamo moving back to Katrinatown totally killed this thread. I bet Millie is happy._.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hippos said:
Apparently the combination of me no longer capping YLive and Aychamo moving back to Katrinatown totally killed this thread. I bet Millie is happy._.
I barely check on there as much as before. Maybe if chamo gets done with seeing old friends and family it will pick back up, but its pretty much dead.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
I stopped checking Ylive as well... Mini stopped loggin on... and when she did whe was at milf chat... and his chat has sucked the lat couple of times I joined. SO I stopped going into Ylive because there was nothing interesting to look at... and aychamo is not there to drink with

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
I"ve not stopped logging into Live.

Me and the Milfster have been blacklisted, which means when we make new accounts we don"t appear on the front page even if we are the most popular.

It automatically makes our URL"s private.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
AladainAF said:
Thats what you get forNOTshowing tits, mini.

<3
I actually had my last holder for quite a long time - no ban.

Then last night i was in Milfs channel that we managed to get on the Homepage through proxies and i was wrapped up in cling wrap.

The guests did not approve :]