Yahoo live epic fun

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
Random question in the spirit of Ravvenn"s lovely link...

How in the hell do you get past the Rapidshare security questions these days? 4 cats wtf.

Don"t say premium.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
FulorianC said:
Random question in the spirit of Ravvenn"s lovely link...

How in the hell do you get past the Rapidshare security questions these days? 4 cats wtf.

Don"t say premium.
lots of practice - it took me I don"t know how many tries to get that damn thing right.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
How in the crap do you figure out which ones have cats?

This is fucking insane. It"s a security test to see if I"m human, not if I"m in Mensa.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
FulorianC said:
How in the crap do you figure out which ones have cats?

This is fucking insane. It"s a security test to see if I"m human, not if I"m in Mensa.
4 of them are little cats and 1 or 2 are little puppies :O find the one with the least amount of them present and type in the rest of the letters covered with the species most accounted for!

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
Hahaha yep. We were a bit like wtf? We played Bum fights all the way through and survived? So we tested it by playing pron and got an instant ban.

We"re watching anime ^___^

LIVE: less than three mini

This one"s already been blacklisted.
what show is this? robots beating up peices of other robots? looks half decent....wait now there is a chick fighting with a guitar....

the chick with guitar is the most crazy insane anime thats mainstream this coast (there are more crazy not yet jumped the pond) i personaly hate it, but tons of peeps love it- its amuseing for all the sexual referances tho

Horse_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
If you don"t understand what i mean by the term "foxy" when talking about Garth then you very much fail sir :]
Comparing you to an ugly dude makes you "doggy," but you play the bulletproof camwhore role well in stating semi-relevant tangents that only attract more attention to your innocent vapidity.

I"d impress you with my vast knowledge of Wayne"s World lore except I"m embarassed that I was probably older than your mom when I first saw it 16 years ago. But please, do respond with how cool it is to like something that was utter shit back then and how you love being referred to as looking like a leukemic version of a man.

I posted this in comic book guy voice while blogging about it and inventing emoticons in facebook chat. Do I have kid cred now?

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Horse said:
Comparing you to an ugly dude makes you "doggy," but you play the bulletproof camwhore role well in stating semi-relevant tangents that only attract more attention to your innocent vapidity.

I"d impress you with my vast knowledge of Wayne"s World lore except I"m embarassed that I was probably older than your mom when I first saw it 16 years ago. But please, do respond with how cool it is to like something that was utter shit back then and how you love being referred to as looking like a leukemic version of a man.

I posted this in comic book guy voice while blogging about it and inventing emoticons in facebook chat. Do I have kid cred now?
Hey there ^___^

Had a nice day?

Kolle_foh

shitlord
shrimp looks delicious, however i just ate roast beef and corn.

strange as it may be, but i"d rather watch people do stuff that isn"t sexual. maybe if they have some musical talent of some sort that would be interesting. my brain has long been numb to random boobs and snatch. i can"t say i like the rooms that much. all those people piled in looking at what i"m seeing. i can see the appeal for exhibitionists. i suppose if i was gonna have a webcam conversation of sorts i"d rather it be a small group or just one vs one.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Let me get retarded disgusting for a second....

does anyone make sure and look at the toilet after they have pooped out a meal that involved alot of corn?