Yahoo live epic fun

Lowk_foh

shitlord
we"ve seen party boy, and jay"s wild horses stunt from clerks 2 so far, boring ass motherfuckers at home who enjoy this shit tune in.......to milfs

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
I havent been on y! lately, but i am checking out this pepper chick, she"s doing nothing but drinking soda from a fucking plastic cup.

nm, i spoke to early.

Edit. She may be to young. I am going to bed. lol

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
kcxiv said:
I havent been on y! lately, but i am checking out this pepper chick, she"s doing nothing but drinking soda from a fucking plastic cup.

nm, i spoke to early.

Edit. She may be to young. I am going to bed. lol
Pepper12 is WEDA, and all the other various names she"s taken. She"s been talked about on this thread before, the nazi flag carrier and such. She is over 18, real name is Kristen. She"s also apparently tasted her own period blood on cam. She"s nice enough though, I"ve talked to her a few times on aim.

Morsakin_foh

shitlord
Valos said:
Pepper12 is WEDA, and all the other various names she"s taken. She"s been talked about on this thread before, the nazi flag carrier and such. She is over 18, real name is Kristen. She"s also apparently tasted her own period blood on cam. She"s nice enough though, I"ve talked to her a few times on aim.

Glad I wasn"t there for what you just described.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Valos said:
she has had 304957830958 names and frequents the other stream sites as well....

I am sure her name isn"t Kristen...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
aychamo_aycono said:
Where the heckis everyone tonight?
Grown up?....ahahahahah ZING!...heh.

Edit:Woot got worst poster on this board neg internets. I accept this award on behalf of all the little hatorades out there.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I finally gave this a try, but my webcam broadcasts inverted for some damn reason. Fix?

hauwk_foh

shitlord
Hey Yahoo live"s down now A?

You fags probably got them into too much trouble with young bitches taking off their clothes on camera... lol.

Carry on with that then.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
hauwk said:
Hey Yahoo live"s down now A?

You fags probably got them into too much trouble with young bitches taking off their clothes on camera... lol.

Carry on with that then.
I am on ylive right now. Don"t know why you can"t access it.