Yahoo live epic fun

saw the bombkitty trio when they had like 300 views...chat would not load it was prolly soo spamed - ran off to bed before any of them delivered- but its banned so they most likely did- any caps? vidcaps?

Criminiminal_foh

shitlord
XadionDarkborn said:
saw the bombkitty trio when they had like 300 views...chat would not load it was prolly soo spamed - ran off to bed before any of them delivered- but its banned so they most likely did- any caps? vidcaps?
They got up to nearly 600 on yahoo and had 2 cams going at one time, bombkittyii and bombkittyiii. then switched over to cam4 and it was dead at first, but then blew up like yahoo did. They all did sup /b/ on various tits and tummy but no one really delivered, one girl finally got all the way naked and bent over a few times but then was laying down so you couldnt really see anything. I had their audio on while i was surfing around though, i guess i"m mesmerized by inane, mindless chatter. "OMG i"m on 4chan! There"s my ass!"

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
yeah bombkitty1 was banned for hand bra.

the milf prank calls were hilarious he called Fenny and told him he was gonna hire a hooker for him. Then Pepper12/Ilikeretards called posing as the hooker agency.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
/shrug vegaslauren can be entertaining at times.

hmmm SSG is on ylive but hes not on aim

edit:
LIVE: batobeava

SSG is typing on keyboard with his penis

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hey maybe its just my account, but when I click on "who"s live" or whatever, it only shows like 10 channels or so. How are you guys finding any of these? Should I make a new account? I haven"t made a new one since before all the changes took place.

its hard, from all i can tell is make almost everyone your fav- check every listing of "most viewed" etc ... with the updates yahoo only shows you what yahoo wants to show you

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
when you click on "who"s live" it defaults to a tab with featured channels. click the tab next to it saying "Most popular channels" this lists channels with anyone in them from highest to lowest.