Yahoo live epic fun

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Ronne said:
Who knew a web-chatting service could get a fat guy laid. Go him I guess.
Spend enough time on that site, and as long as you aren"t a hideous chode, anyone can get laid.

This is the second girl Milf has wrangled in, though the first one was a obvious big mistake, when live on that site, she wrote obscure philosophical quotes on her body from head to toe, then cut into her arm and bleed all over. This was a couple weeks after Milf went to visit her.

Mini appears to be sane, and Milf seems to be a cool guy, as cheesy as this sounds, I hope this goes well for them.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
yeah the other chick was batshit crazy.

some of the pics of her are creepy as shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I"d probably be on right now if I could figure out how to get my laptop"s built-in cam to work in Ubuntu. Or how to get it to stop inverting all images in XP. Stupid thing, maybe I"ll just get an external.

Looks kind of amusing, though the idea of adding faces and real-time to some of these internet denizens scares me a bit.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Lowk said:
Spend enough time on that site, and as long as you aren"t a hideous chode, anyone can get laid.

This is the second girl Milf has wrangled in, though the first one was a obvious big mistake, when live on that site, she wrote obscure philosophical quotes on her body from head to toe, then cut into her arm and bleed all over. This was a couple weeks after Milf went to visit her.

Mini appears to be sane, and Milf seems to be a cool guy, as cheesy as this sounds, I hope this goes well for them.
Not that fucking sane to fly halfways around the world to meet a guy who does drugs on camera pretty much 24/7. lol

Lowk_foh

shitlord
I"m not sure smoking weed, drinking, and the occasional pharmaceutical qualifies...

That"s pretty much normal behavior for a early 20 something guy....

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
does anybody know anything about mini milk other than that shes a camwhore who looks like garth? i"m kind of curious about her psychological makeup. does she have a job? does she go to school or does she just sit around camwhoring and playing internet games all day? at first i figured she was just some loser with self esteem issues but this shit is taking it to a different level.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Just come out and fucking say it keg, you want her manhands all over your slimey sausage...

Alyssairie

Molten Core Raider
I"d be a little concerned about her mental make up. Not sure it"s too sane to hook up with a guy from Y live who already attracted one crazy to him. Hope he does"nt rape her live :/

Seriously this girl must have some amazing perception level of people and see something amazing in him or she"s just low on her daily requirement of semen.

Cam whores need their daily requirement of semen, they need the energy for the camera.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so i went to bed and few minutes later fat guy got laid by some camwhore? wtf and no apparently that wasnt the same chick