Yahoo live epic fun

Astaire_sl

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
and as for camwhoring it up? We played a loop last night for about 5minutes before getting banned and thats it. Other than that we"ve been sightseeing, he"s been showing me America.

You"re all welcome to your opinions though :]
Just going to call bullshit on this one. You two fondled each other in those masks for a good 20 minutes, took them off, and he fondled your tits for another 10 before I left in disgust.

And as for that being a loop? I distinctly remember somebody in chat telling milf to shout bananas if it wasn"t a loop and wouldn"t you goddamn know it, milf shouted, "BANANAS!"

I"m glad you"re having fun in Seattle, it"s a great city. I live an hour away. But when you come on here to talk about meeting all of these "colourful people from all walks of life", and all we see is you getting lotion rubbed on your ass by a fat pothead, I can"t really follow you on your benevolent endeavor.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Astaire said:
Just going to call bullshit on this one. You two fondled each other in those masks for a good 20 minutes, took them off, and he fondled your tits for another 10 before I left in disgust.

And as for that being a loop? I distinctly remember somebody in chat telling milf to shout bananas if it wasn"t a loop and wouldn"t you goddamn know it, milf shouted, "BANANAS!"

I"m glad you"re having fun in Seattle, it"s a great city. I live an hour away. But when you come on here to talk about meeting all of these "colourful people from all walks of life", and all we see is you getting lotion rubbed on your ass by a fat pothead, I can"t really follow you on your benevolent endeavor.
QFT - despite the fact that I think Mini is an entertaining chick, Astaire has hit the nail on the head.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
*milf hijack of mini"s title*

I just want to point something out. Talk all the shit you faggots want, but the simple fact is you have only been given a glimpse into what Mini and I share. You get to see the immoral behavior, how we get to act stupid around each other.

Fact is, I like her, She likes me, and most of you act jealous of it. You think you can pick apart lives by a small view into our world? LOL good luck with that.

Aych: you think that you can comment on how people act on cam? I showed man-jina, you show hairy asshole, AND fuck girls on cam, i simply handbra"d mini, and rubbed lotion on her back. WOOO OMG NO WAI. "weird displays" when have I acted any different then myself? That apparently got her to like me, so why would I suddenly change? Come the fuck on Aych.

Eomer: It"s not the point of seeing it, it"s the point of seeing it with her, and just getting out of the house to do things together.

Lowk: Thanks fuckface, i owe you a beer, claim it when you are in the area.

kegkilla: Just because you see a girl online you seem to be able to break down their personality, and everything about them. PROTIP: You have a crush, and she will never talk to you. That is why you chose to insult her, and I, and how we are together. Crawl out of your mothers basement, get some fucking sunshine, and learn to talk to a girl.

Alyssarie: I asked her, she said i was "awesome". I don"t know what she see"s I"m just glad she does see something. Fact is we are both retards and compliment each other well. Also, if it was "really boring and pathetic" to watch me handbra a girl, why the fuck did you sit and watch it? Just because we are online doesn"t mean you have to watch, change the channel.

I know all of you are going to try to pick this apart, and talk shit, but fact of the matter is I am leaving with MY girl now to go to lunch, enjoy your forum trolling.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:

I just want to point something out. Talk all the shit you faggots want, but the simple fact is you have only been given a glimpse into what Mini and I share. You get to see the immoral behavior, how we get to act stupid around each other.

Fact is, I like her, She likes me, and most of you act jealous of it. You think you can pick apart lives by a small view into our world? LOL good luck with that.

Aych: you think that you can comment on how people act on cam? I showed man-jina, you show hairy asshole, AND fuck girls on cam, i simply handbra"d mini, and rubbed lotion on her back. WOOO OMG NO WAI. "weird displays" when have I acted any different then myself? That apparently got her to like me, so why would I suddenly change? Come the fuck on Aych.

Eomer: It"s not the point of seeing it, it"s the point of seeing it with her, and just getting out of the house to do things together.

Lowk: Thanks fuckface, i owe you a beer, claim it when you are in the area.

kegkilla: Just because you see a girl online you seem to be able to break down their personality, and everything about them. PROTIP: You have a crush, and she will never talk to you. That is why you chose to insult her, and I, and how we are together. Crawl out of your mothers basement, get some fucking sunshine, and learn to talk to a girl.

Alyssarie: I asked her, she said i was "awesome". I don"t know what she see"s I"m just glad she does see something. Fact is we are both retards and compliment each other well. Also, if it was "really boring and pathetic" to watch me handbra a girl, why the fuck did you sit and watch it? Just because we are online doesn"t mean you have to watch, change the channel.

I know all of you are going to try to pick this apart, and talk shit, but fact of the matter is I am leaving with MY girl now to go to lunch, enjoy your forum trolling.
Epic rant!

Miss talking to you man, hope to catch you on later!

Nite_foh

shitlord
I like Mini"s shows, it wasn"t a the loop though , specially talking to Kris live, since she was on her chan with cell phone, obviously not loop.
Have fun here in Seattle, if you need anything PM me (if Milf scare you away lol).
Have him take you to Can Can, the place and the shows are awesome and it like 10 bucks, and rent a Kayaki on Lake Washington, really nice.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:

Tell us, how"d that last little jaunt with another person from ylive turn out? Fact is, you"re something not so natural selection should have eliminated a long while ago, preferably in the form of a rusty hanger inside your mom"s vagoo once she found out what an obvious cesspool of genes what ever fathered you was...But I digress...

This will be fun to watch unfold over the course of the next few pages.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
lol get off the soap box you god damn muppet baby. no one give"s a fuck about you or garth... this isn"t 4chan, most of us here are capable of reeling in decent broads (in real life, not yahoo live btw). though i"m sure there are a few desperates here who are school-girl jealous that you are banging the queen of the camwhores, you can rest assured that they are in the minority here.

Astaire_sl

shitlord
I"m content now that he pulled out the "you"re all in your mother"s basements jacking off while I"m scoring chicks" card.

Go out and get some sun, all of you!

The dude bouncing from camwhore to camwhore letting us know where we stand in the dating world... pot calling the kettle black, my friend.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
And you could pick about a billion things better to do, is my point. Liking drag races says something about a person. And they are not good things.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
And you could pick about a billion things better to do, is my point. Liking drag races says something about a person. And they are not good things.
He does have a solid point in saying this, but at the same time, if they both enjoy doing whatever it is they do on yLive, what does that say about the potential of them relating/getting along?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
does doing it say something to, or just watching it?

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there"s going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won"t be invited!