Yahoo live epic fun

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Mini_Miik said:
I know all of you are going to try to pick this apart, and talk shit, but fact of the matter is I am leaving with MY girl now to go to lunch, enjoy your forum trolling.
UR GF is hot...KEKEKE

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uOFmQ8Ta7nU"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uOFmQ8Ta7nU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7la_7P7H8Wg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7la_7P7H8Wg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lowk_foh

shitlord
I know some of you may think that massive embarrassment has been caused, or some sort of exposement has occurred, but it hasn"t i bet Mini shrugs this off quite easily. Etollie posted all this maybe 15 pages back anyway, except in rapidshit format.

Some of you may fail to see having not frequented the site, the extreme level of abuse 99% of people who run their cam take. This is even more true with any of the females, /b/ frequents that site in large numbers, and (this is a good thing trust me) they have have done and said much worse than has been offered up here.

OMG PEOPLE MEET IN UNCONVENTIONAL WAYS, THEY ARE TEH DOOOOOMZED!

Seriously? If they"re happy, fuck it. If they aren"t, fuck it. Either way, is it really all that serious what they"re doing? Let the nerds have some fun.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
does doing it say something to, or just watching it?
Mostly just watching it. I cannot fucking stand NASCAR for example, but doing a few laps would be pretty goddamn fun.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Lowk is the only one who talks any sense on this forum.

He"s totally correct, those pictures areoldand have been posted, complimented and especially "flamed" countless times. I"m really not bothered or even interested in what anyones opinion on them is anymore.

Continue to post them, it"s just nice to know that all those faggots who post them and insult me actually like me enough to download or save the pics ;]

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Mini_Miik said:

aychamo_aycono said:
Mini I think you"re pretty cute, but that set of nudes is very unflattering.I think you should post new ones.
your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:

He"s totally correct, those pictures areoldand have been posted, complimented and especially "flamed" countless times. I"m really not bothered or even interested in what anyones opinion on them is anymore.

Continue to post them, it"s just nice to know that all those faggots who post them and insult me actually like me enough to download or save the pics ;]
You go around and flaunt your ass on the internet, cam whore it up, and they are the ones that dont make any sense? You fly halfway around the world to meet some dude you dont even know and they don"t make any sense? alright, gotcha.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Gah see once again, no background knowledge whatsoever.

To begin with, i didn"t post my nudes to start with, someone else did ages ago. once their out there then what harm does it do to flash once and again.

And you"re insulting me when it"s actuallyyouguys that sit and watch us girls, if we"re apparently the lowest of the low then what the hell does it make you faggots for saving my pictures and watching me huh?

As for Milf, who are you to say i don"t know him? Like i said, you see literally the surface of our relationship, just because we don"t broadcast every little thing that goes on between us. Would you rather i did that huh? Started a fucking thread on here about what we do every day, would that satisfy you? Or shall i email you a weekly update?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
Gah see once again, no background knowledge whatsoever.

To begin with, i didn"t post my nudes to start with, someone else did ages ago. once their out there then what harm does it do to flash once and again.

And you"re insulting me when it"s actuallyyouguys that sit and watch us girls, if we"re apparently the lowest of the low then what the hell does it make you faggots for saving my pictures and watching me huh?

As for Milf, who are you to say i don"t know him? Like i said, you see literally the surface of our relationship, just because we don"t broadcast every little thing that goes on between us. Would you rather i did that huh? Started a fucking thread on here about what we do every day, would that satisfy you? Or shall i email you a weekly update?
Can you please respond to my post about you giving us more nudes

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
contradiction much?
you silly nematoad i said i"m interested in what goes on in that fucked up head of yours, not your busch league vagina. its a little known fact that i have a minor in psychology, as well as a hearty interest in it. people who go to the lengths you do for attention are a case study waiting to happen. since you were so kind to insist i will give you my professional dissertation:

you didn"t get the positive validation from your peers that you craved so much during your adolescent years. this is pretty understandable considering what you look like. you were a very late bloomer, probably physically but at least emotionally. as your peers matured into women, they left you behind to play by yourself. you slowly realized you didn"t fit into the world they belonged to. this caused years of distress while you slowly sought out people who would accept you for what you are. this explains your tendencies to delve into child-like behavior on webcam; its really you begging to be accepted by those who forgot about you years ago. you realized the internet was the only place you would find people who would accept you for what you are. you grew more and more dependent on it to gain the validation that you need to live with yourself because it became non existent from your peers. you had to eventually resort to camwhoring to garner the attention that desired. and well the rest is pretty much history i would say.