Yahoo live epic fun

Foozles_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
you silly nematoad i said i"m interested in what goes on in that fucked up head of yours, not your busch league vagina. its a little known fact that i have a minor in psychology, as well as a hearty interest in it. people who go to the lengths you do for attention are a case study waiting to happen. since you were so kind to insist i will give you my professional dissertation:

you didn"t get the positive validation from your peers that you craved so much during your adolescent years. this is pretty understandable considering what you look like. you were a very late bloomer, probably physically but at least emotionally. as your peers matured into women, they left you behind to play by yourself. you slowly realized you didn"t fit into the world they belonged to. this caused years of distress while you slowly sought out people who would accept you for what you are. this explains your tendencies to delve into child-like behavior on webcam; its really you begging to be accepted by those who forgot about you years ago. you realized the internet was the only place you would find people who would accept you for what you are. you grew more and more dependent on it to gain the validation that you need to live with yourself because it became non existent from your peers. you had to eventually resort to camwhoring to garner the attention that desired. and well the rest is pretty much history i would say.
Flying across the Atlantic to meet some dude is surely on the list of stupidest fucking things to do, but arent you that guy that decided it would be great to blow lines before a hair follicle drug test?

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
you silly nematoad i said i"m interested in what goes on in that fucked up head of yours, not your busch league vagina. its a little known fact that i have a minor in psychology, as well as a hearty interest in it. people who go to the lengths you do for attention are a case study waiting to happen. since you were so kind to insist i will give you my professional dissertation:

you didn"t get the positive validation from your peers that you craved so much during your adolescent years. this is pretty understandable considering what you look like. you were a very late bloomer, probably physically but at least emotionally. as your peers matured into women, they left you behind to play by yourself. you slowly realized you didn"t fit into the world they belonged to. this caused years of distress while you slowly sought out people who would accept you for what you are. this explains your tendencies to delve into child-like behavior on webcam; its really you begging to be accepted by those who forgot about you years ago. you realized the internet was the only place you would find people who would accept you for what you are. you grew more and more dependent on it to gain the validation that you need to live with yourself because it became non existent from your peers. you had to eventually resort to camwhoring to garner the attention that desired. and well the rest is pretty much history i would say.
Stick to your day job.

Took you a long time to google all those big words to try and convince everyone that you"re not interested in Milf and I.

By the way we"re doing great.

What the fuck does "interested" even mean? Like he wants to have a threesome with you assholes? Doubt it. He"s probably interested in the sense that something is hillariously funny when one camwhore can get another camwhore to fly 4000 miles for the prospect of nasty sex with a guy who styles himself as "milf".

x1hundredregrets said:
What the fuck does "interested" even mean? Like he wants to have a threesome with you assholes? Doubt it. He"s probably interested in the sense that something is hillariously funny when one camwhore can get another camwhore to fly 4000 miles for the prospect of nasty sex with a guy who styles himself as "milf".
says the guy who fancies himself x1hundredregrets. I assume you"re king emo or something, or is it that your online name doesn"t really reflect on who you actually are?

Seig_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
Took you a long time to google all those big words to try and convince everyone that you"re not interested in Milf and I.
Dissertation and nematoad are the only uncommon words he used *_*. Maybe you quoted the wrong person?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You guys sure are worked up that 2 people met on the internet and are now having sex. What is this, 1995? Wake up mother fuckers. Jesus.

Vatoreus said:
says the guy who fancies himself x1hundredregrets. I assume you"re king emo or something, or is it that your online name doesn"t really reflect on who you actually are?
You"ve got a great point, and if an account on these boards wasn"t so hard to get, I would"ve gotten a new one a long time ago. 6 years was a long time ago. I salute you sir.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
ROFL, don"t ruin it cad this is the most interesting this thread has been since its conception.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Seig said:
Dissertation and nematoad are the only uncommon words he used *_*. Maybe you quoted the wrong person?
I was genuinely impressed with the use of nematode in the context of an insult! I made a mental note of it to use it in the future.

Alyssairie

Molten Core Raider
Mini_Miik said:
*milf hijack of mini"s title*

I just want to point something out. Talk all the shit you faggots want, but the simple fact is you have only been given a glimpse into what Mini and I share. You get to see the immoral behavior, how we get to act stupid around each other.

Fact is, I like her, She likes me, and most of you act jealous of it. You think you can pick apart lives by a small view into our world? LOL good luck with that.

Aych: you think that you can comment on how people act on cam? I showed man-jina, you show hairy asshole, AND fuck girls on cam, i simply handbra"d mini, and rubbed lotion on her back. WOOO OMG NO WAI. "weird displays" when have I acted any different then myself? That apparently got her to like me, so why would I suddenly change? Come the fuck on Aych.

Eomer: It"s not the point of seeing it, it"s the point of seeing it with her, and just getting out of the house to do things together.

Lowk: Thanks fuckface, i owe you a beer, claim it when you are in the area.

kegkilla: Just because you see a girl online you seem to be able to break down their personality, and everything about them. PROTIP: You have a crush, and she will never talk to you. That is why you chose to insult her, and I, and how we are together. Crawl out of your mothers basement, get some fucking sunshine, and learn to talk to a girl.

Alyssarie: I asked her, she said i was "awesome". I don"t know what she see"s I"m just glad she does see something. Fact is we are both retards and compliment each other well. Also, if it was "really boring and pathetic" to watch me handbra a girl, why the fuck did you sit and watch it? Just because we are online doesn"t mean you have to watch, change the channel.

I know all of you are going to try to pick this apart, and talk shit, but fact of the matter is I am leaving with MY girl now to go to lunch, enjoy your forum trolling.
FYI I did"nt watch you nor did I say you were boring or pathetic to my recollection. Somebody told me what you guys were doing.

I"ll admit in the begining I thought Mini Miik did"nt seem right in the head but, you guys seem happy and she"s having fun here so who cares what we say on here? Your happy having fun with somebody you like.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You need to understand, the only point anyone is even giving you crap is to get you to go all "nerdrage" on the forum. That is pretty much it.

No one cares about your relationship, your life, where you live, where you work, what you two do on your spare time. These guys want to get you mad and harvest lulz. Pretty sure that is pretty much the whole point of the screenshots forum; to harvest.

Larion_foh

shitlord
Foozles said:
Flying across the Atlantic to meet some dude is surely on the list of stupidest fucking things to do, but arent you that guy that decided it would be great to blow lines before a hair follicle drug test?
Wouldn"t "blowing" lines be rather smart ... i mean contrary to snorting them and stuff =)

Does make anyone else sick to their stomachs to picture milf"s fatass whaling away on garth with tits?

The last page of this thread has been A+ material though. I would like to see more of keg"s amatuer psychological profiling.