Yahoo live epic fun

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol i just realized that crazy bastard tikkus was banned. anyone know what he the dumbass did?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
kegkilla said:
lol i just realized that crazy bastard tikkus was banned. anyone know what he the dumbass did?
He posted a goodbye thread, said the forums were no longer the way he thought they should be and asked to be banned.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Valos said:
He posted a goodbye thread, said the forums were no longer the way he thought they should be and asked to be banned.
It ended up sounding like a bunch of emo pansy bullshit.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Would you fucking blow him already? Christ.
I was going to suggest this...but sadly, I believe it would only lead to more hate responses in whatever thread Aych posts in after Aych doesn"t return their calls or gets bored and moves on to a different mouth/vag combination.

Keed_foh

shitlord
kcxiv said:
You go around and flaunt your ass on the internet, cam whore it up, and they are the ones that dont make any sense? You fly halfway around the world to meet some dude you dont even know and they don"t make any sense? alright, gotcha.
And you make your forum handle XIV which is slang for a gang in California, Nortenos, their number is 14 and if often represented as XIV.... Do you rep your set and bang hard on the FOH forums?

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Keed said:
And you make your forum handle XIV which is slang for a gang in California, Nortenos, their number is 14 and if often represented as XIV.... Do you rep your set and bang hard on the FOH forums?
lol, I made it back in 1995 and just kept it. I was 19 at the time. I just didnt see any reason to change it after all the years. No, i dont do any of that shit anymore. At a certain age you just let it go.

Just wanted to add. I am a gaming nerd now. Its much more peaceful.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my favorite part about this thread is how everyone got all defensive when i ripped mini milk a month ago but then decided to jump on the bandwagon once she found herself an internet boyfriend who wasn"t them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
kegkilla said:
my favorite part about this thread is how everyone got all defensive when i ripped mini milk a month ago but then decided to jump on the bandwagon once she found herself an internet boyfriend who wasn"t them.
Goddamnit Keg, stop saying things that aren"t stupid, it makes it hard to hate you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I saw someone who looked EXACTLY like Mini Miik working at Starbucks today. Oh for the love of Tom Cruise please tell me she doesn"t work at Starbucks.

I was going to get a phone cam picture but I think she was already stranged her out by me looking at her with a "wtf??" eyebrow expression.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
You"re so anti-internet-establishment. Wanna cuddle?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
hell no, not with an internet nobody like you anyway, but props on trying to interject yourself into the conversation you colossal faggot.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
I haven"t been checking this thread as much as I ought to, but is Mini still alive or did Milf kill her and om nom nom on her corpse?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Zennin said:
I haven"t been checking this thread as much as I ought to, but is Mini still alive or did Milf kill her and om nom nom on her corpse?
I call the Vegas wedding theory here and now LOL