Yahoo live epic fun

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
kegkilla said:
tone down that disrespect son. you step outta line like that again and it"s gonna cost you an internet. you think i"m fucking playing? you think this is a game pussy? go ahead try me motherfucker. just fucking try me.
I was going to give you a +internets for making me laugh, but apparently I already interneted you. I don"t even remember. Odds are it was a negative, though.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
holy shit. old news now yeah, but I just checked this thread for the first time in a few days and wtf @ the fatty porking mini? kill that shit with fire.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I feel like I can"t get away from this god damn picture no matter where I go but this had me in stitches.

Brad2770

WTF. He actually fucked her on camera? Wow... I stopped reading after the mention of the Drag Racing date.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
WTF. He actually fucked her on camera? Wow... I stopped reading after the mention of the Drag Racing date.
YOU DON"T FUCKING TALK ABOUT MY WOMAN LIKE THAT BRAD!!! MINI MILK IS A SAINT, YOU HEAR ME? SHE"S A FUCKING SAINT!!!

Brad2770

Well, i don"t know Milf and don"t really log into yahoo live anymore, but if that fat fuck can summon a woman (very nice body and decent face... hair needs to change) from half way across the world for a month to fuck his bulbous ass, he has more game than most of the men on this board... combined. I mean, fuck... I can barely get a woman i fucked the last 6 years to put out now.....

My hat is off to him.

BUT, I am willing to bet this little fuck fest has probably cost him a couple of thousand on his credit cards in plane tickets and no telling how much he shelled out to buy her nice American drugs.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
Well, i don"t know Milf and don"t really log into yahoo live anymore, but if that fat fuck can summon a woman (very nice body and decent face... hair needs to change) from half way across the world for a month to fuck his bulbous ass, he has more game than most of the men on this board... combined. I mean, fuck... I can barely get a woman i fucked the last 6 years to put out now.....

My hat is off to him.

BUT, I am willing to bet this little fuck fest has probably cost him a couple of thousand on his credit cards in plane tickets and no telling how much he shelled out to buy her nice American drugs.
You just contradicted yourself. Money makes the pussy go woo woo. Its not about his "game" its the fact that he has money. What is basically happening here is like a high (and I mean FUCKING high) priced hooker. In the end its going to cost him more than he thought it was going to.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
OhSeven said:
You just contradicted yourself. Money makes the pussy go woo woo. Its not about his "game" its the fact that he has money. What is basically happening here is like a high (and I mean FUCKING high) priced hooker. In the end its going to cost him more than he thought it was going to.
His dignity? Oh wait he has her"s.. I think he should be okay.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
OhSeven said:
I think what"s more happening is that he"s seen as the "cool guy" on Y!Live that everyone worships, so the girl wants to get with him, so she can be the girl with the "cool guy" and feel like she"s "queen bee."