Yahoo live epic fun

Libra_foh

shitlord
What software do people use to broadcast themselves playing games? I"ve got a good webcam, but I can"t figure out how to get it to broadcast what is on my screen (particularly games like WoW or Warhammer). Any tips? Freeware would be great, but if there"s something cheap that does the trick, that would work also.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
lolli looks like she"s aged 4 years since i last saw her on cam, nice.
Pretty much. Looked like a little girl, just barely teenager, at the start of the thread a few months ago... today, looks like a college age woman that makes penii hard.

Sorry guys, as long as I"m stuck in this fucking shit hole of a town in Texas, all I have is the phone. My parents don"t even have real fucking internet. It fucking sucks here, someone get me out.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
r3probate said:
is on live now - at least i think so. been looking every few minutes and it doesn"t look like a loop.
Pigtails + Short jeans + jersey cut short to show midriff + headstand attempts...

I feel so dirty.

LIVE: thelotusunfolds

sings songs, does some very good rapping. pretty damn funny, and lolli is in here.

r3probate_foh

shitlord
Jesus christ, she"s been on for three or four hours. Does she do anything but sit around in front of the cam and do handstands (like show her tits?)