Yahoo live epic fun

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Tenks said:
What did you put as your reason for entering the country?

Fucking fat dudes on the internet?
Well, she didn"t get in on a work VISA. Unless she has a PhD stuffed up her ass, only Canadians and Mexicans can get in same year. Claiming children or child of is unlikely. Refugee wouldn"t work from the Isles. So it was either the BJ-5 or Fianc?e Visa.

Darth Vader_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
had to post this guy

LIVE: 100dayscam.com

website is 100dayscam.com obviously

basically is going to broadcast 24/7 for 100 days and expects people to paypal him donations to go towards his college funds

as if any fucking retard will do that anyway but also the fact this loser has failed to be on cam all the time, and only broadcasted ONCE throughout the weekend
100 day scam, my first thought.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
as if any fucking retard will do that anyway but also the fact this loser has failed to be on cam all the time, and only broadcasted ONCE throughout the weekend
He has no money, he won"t fly you to his dorm.

tyen

<Banned>
So it is with great sadness that I share the news that Yahoo! Live, a Brickhouse project in social broadcasting will be going off the air on 3 December 2008. We?d like to thank everyone who has participated. Without all of you, Y!Live would not have built the strong community that it has. It has been really interesting (and entertaining) to see all of the ways broadcasters have used Live, developing it into a place for all sorts of social interactions.
lulz

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tyen said:
I wonder what all those fuckups will do now? I try to go on y!live sometimes becuase i remember it was fun for a few weeks, and its so sad, I dont know, i hate it and i hate myself for ever participating.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
aychamo_aycono said:
I try to go on y!live sometimes becuase i remember it was fun for a few weeks, and its so sad, I dont know, i hate it and i hate myself for ever participating.
wow so negative. yLive was some good times.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Sadly I kinda agree with Aych. It was fun when we"d bounce from room to room and mess around but any time I drop on lately it"s an AOL chatroom with video.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
well yeah it stupid now, but many solid lulz were had, it was worth the effort.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I wonder what all those fuckups will do now? I try to go on y!live sometimes becuase i remember it was fun for a few weeks, and its so sad, I dont know, i hate it and i hate myself for ever participating.
Dont know about the dudes, but the camwhores will probably just go to cam4.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
The other day minimilk was all over the place nude on cam... ylive, cam4, stickam, etc... would post pics, but people frown upon me whenever I do that on this thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think nudes of Mini belong in the funny/strange/random thread. I already was nauseated today from waking up early to travel after drinking all night, don"t know if I could stomach those photos now.

tyen

<Banned>
PerritoBites said:
The other day minimilk was all over the place nude on cam... ylive, cam4, stickam, etc... would post pics, but people frown upon me whenever I do that on this thread
Post pics and stop being a pussy ass bitch.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
so much hotter without garth hair.

And WTF Aych has me on ignore??

tyen

<Banned>
What a dirty, dirty skank.

Great to fuck, terrible to date.

I got more, but I guess it would be redundant
Any more vag/butt pics of that hoe?

tyen

<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
Sounds like my ex. My ex mentioned to me the other day that she wanted to start a "website." Needless to say, Ill be bringing my camera with me next time I see her.
Pics or it didn"t happen.