Yahoo live epic fun

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Well chances are when your niece grows up she probably wont fly halfway across the world to meet up with a fugly overweight male camwhore so thats probably a good thing.

Regime_foh

shitlord
fuck it lets go out with a bang before it shuts down.

plan a night we can all get trashed and log in.

AA can show his Brown eye
Tyen can clean his apt
Lowk can shave his head
Fulorian can hit on the underage girls.

it will be awesome

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Regime said:
fuck it lets go out with a bang before it shuts down.

plan a night we can all get trashed and log in.

AA can show his Brown eye
Tyen can clean his apt
Lowk can shave his head
Fulorian can hit on the underage girls.

it will be awesome
You have to somehow get Teelook to be in there too...a drunk Teelook even.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erumaron said:
You have to somehow get Teelook to be in there too...a drunk Teelook even.
I"ve gone on Y! the past couple of nights, and it"s the most depressing vacant set of channels I"ve ever seen. It"s like there"s a facility somewhere where the most depressed boring people all live together and we get to see in their life. Kinda like "Being John Malkovich" but with people way more boring. I can"t spend more than about 10 minutes there before I accidently slit my wrist with a knife then have to stop the bleeding.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
If anyone is on now I can host a show of me cleaning again!!!!!!

Lowk_foh

shitlord
19-year-old Commits Suicide on Justin.tv ? NewTeeVee
19-year-old Commits Suicide on Justin.tv

In a striking display of the power of live video, Abraham K. Biggs committed suicide on Wednesday while broadcasting himself on video site Justin.tv. As we understand it from various forum posts, the 19-year-old Floridian was apparently egged on by commenters on Justin.tv and fellow forum users on bodybuilding.com. Biggs overdosed on pills while on camera and appeared to be breathing for hours until watchers realized he might be serious, at which point they alerted the police. The video kept running until police and EMTs broke Biggs' door down and blocked the camera's view.

We confirmed Biggs' death with the Broward County medical examiner. The Justin.tv video and many of the forum posts have been taken down.

When asked about the broadcast via email, Justin.tv CEO Michael Seibel said:

As for the broadcaster incident last night, we don't comment on individual videos, however, our policy prohibits inappropriate content on Justin.tv. We rely on the community to flag videos that they feel are objectionable. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed and quickly removed from the system if it violates our Terms of Use.

We won't post the disturbing content here, but much of it is still online. Images of the broadcast have been posted here and here, and there's also a suicide note from Biggs, who went by the screenname CandyJunkie. An account of forum users watching the broadcast and calling the police is here. There are also rest-in-peace comments on what appears to be Biggs' MySpace page. The Justin.tv broadcast used to be here.

The contention that filming and uploading (and even hosting video of) a crime is a crime as well might not be valid, but given the very nature of live broadcasts, the issue becomes more complicated.

And it's not as if technology enabled the taking of a life, or as if this hasn't happened before. A British man hung himself last year after allegedly being goaded on by fellow users on Paltalk, another live video site. There was even a widely distributed movie on the topic of live-streamed killings released earlier this year called Untraceable. But last night's incident raises a thought-provoking question regarding free hosting of live broadcasts - what could sites like Justin.tv possibly do to prevent live-streamed snuff films?

Justin.tv has already come under fire for another problem with live broadcasts - copyright infringement. The Premier League is reportedly threatening legal action against the site over unauthorized broadcasts of soccer games. Justin.tv, which is a free service, has maintained it complies with takedown requests according to the law - but with live broadcasts, the key event often ends before lawyers can get involved. Or in Biggs' case, before people who care about him could get through.
So there is a streamed camera at least somewhere worth watching....