You"re a cam-whore,
No one here cares about your feelings.

We"ve seen you naked,
You are now old news.

You have been used up like a dirty little skank,
How does it feel?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont understand why everyone makes fun of her, I"d hit it so awesomely. Where is the beef?

Is there a back story I don"t know because sex with her looks fun.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You were ready to give confidential warning of a flurried debate as to the propriety of remodelling with a deep red blotch upon the lip, formerly in a paroxysm of my extemporized passion by the ignorance of its conditions, must be obviously.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
so when"s the big finale where we all get on cam and double penetrate girls off of plentyoffish.com using ourselves and yellow hi-lighters and then cap it off camming ourselves take a poop? please let me know.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
god these people are fags. i trolled them for almost 30 minutes then i decided to commit suicide bc i realized how lame it made me by association.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
d"awww poor aych is butthurt because the girl he liked on live called him a backstabber and rejected him

and no your trolling failed because we all knew it was you, faggot

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
d"awww poor aych is butthurt because the girl he liked on live called him a backstabber and rejected him

Trolling doesn"t fail if you respond to it.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
negative response equals a successful troll as in believing what is being said

letting him know that we all knew it was him from the moment he did it equals a stupid attempt

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
negative response equals a successful troll as in believing what is being said

letting him know that we all knew it was him from the moment he did it equals a stupid attempt
How do you not fall down more?>.<

tyen

<Banned>
Mini_Skank said:
You are trying to call Aychamo out on something that none of us on this whole entire forum care about? In a poor attempt to throw your non-existant epeen around?

I"d rethink your strategy and try again.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
i"m not calling Aych out on anything. the only reason i"m even posting is because the idiot chose to use my screen name during this whole escapade

i didn"t ask for any of you tards to join in

tyen

<Banned>
i didn"t ask for any of you tards to join in
Do STD infested slutty whores come before or after retards? Inquiring minds want to know.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Remember all the fuss about how Mini would be a positive contributing member to the boards and all the people vouching for her? And how it wouldn"t end up like the other chicks?

Yeah, I remember that.