Yahoo live epic fun

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
faced with such a hostile community
Once the boobs and vag have been shown, you get the same treatment as everyone else who posts on this forum.

You are no special snowflake.

tyen

<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
oh so a slut is no different to all you guys, we"re all the same? now i feel better
Lumie is batshit fucking insane

Jayrebb is a dumbshit

IRB is a troll

Mini_miik is a slutty whore

Know your role

tyen

<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
i never argued my role dumbfuck
Then it would be a safe assumption that both you and the community agree that your role is the slutty whore, correct?

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Then it would be a safe assumption that both you and the community agree that your role is the slutty whore, correct?
the sad thing is, i know what you"re trying to do and you"re failing. i"ve already stated that if you guys want to perceive me and think of me as a slutty whore then go ahead and do so

tyen

<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
the sad thing is, i know what you"re trying to do and you"re failing. i"ve already stated that if you guys want to perceive me and think of me as a slutty whore then go ahead and do so
Ya, I"ll do that banana nips~

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I know what you mean Aychamo, that"s why I never came back. It was a special time for all of us. We got keyboards on heads, highlighters up noses, a rice cooker on some shirtless asian, and probably 120% of YLive has seen your brown devil.

Don"t knor or care about Miik"s cock drama but she still looks like Garth. I would hit it with a snow shovel in hopes it improved her looks.

tyen

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m really quite surprised Tyen works for a company that owns this board and gets to use such vulgar language.
No company owns fohguild.org, therefore anything goes.

Wait so you did fuck some fat guy? What"s taht all about? I was in on this thread back when foh raided chat rooms and when mini first joined FoH. Now I see references to here flying to US and fucking fat guys and there is a picture showing it. Wtf did I miss -_-?