Yellowstone

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Started this today with my wife. I really didn't like the first episode and watching the second one feels like a chore. Basically doing it because the wife and I need a new show.

As I type it I realize how stupid it is to waste my time on something I genuinely don't like. Just told the wife to turn it off and she did not disagree.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
It’s a terrible show and I don’t see why this show has the popularity that it has other than most people have terrible taste.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Started this today with my wife. I really didn't like the first episode and watching the second one feels like a chore. Basically doing it because the wife and I need a new show.

As I type it I realize how stupid it is to waste my time on something I genuinely don't like. Just told the wife to turn it off and she did not disagree.
It’s ass. I’m glad you cut your losses.
It has its high points but it’s an extremely annoying show.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Think Big Brain GIF by Prince of Persia ™

Funny, we ended up exactly the same.