Yoga Hosers (2016)

joz123

Potato del Grande
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Yoga Hosers (2016)

Tagline: Do your 'wurst...

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller

Director: Kevin Smith

Cast: Lily-Rose Depp, Harley Quinn Smith, Justin Long, Austin Butler, Adam Brody, Ralph Garman, Tony Hale, Natasha Lyonne, Haley Joel Osment, Vanessa Paradis, Ashley Greene, Jack Depp, Tyler Posey, Génesis Rodríguez, Johnny Depp, Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Kevin Conroy, Jason Mewes, Harley Morenstein, Sasheer Zamata, Joel Shock, Christopher Drake

Release: 2016-07-08

Runtime: 88

Plot: Two teenage yoga enthusiasts team up with a legendary man-hunter to battle with an ancient evil presence that is threatening their major party plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zastlyn

Peasant
Man I love most of Kevin Smiths films. I grew up where he grew up. It's not that I want another Clerks, I just want a good movie. I only cracked a smile at one joke.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
For all his professed love of Canada, he doesn't really have any idea how we speak. Sophmore... really? It's Grade 10, not Sophmore, not even Tenth Grade, we refer to our school grade like our RPG character levels.

Column_sl

shitlord
That's the whole joke ,right? I'm sure Scott was like put in as much shit to trigger Canadians as possible

I never thought I would see the day where Kevin Smith was the guy who made movies to fill space while you wait for better movies, but he has become that direct to dvd dude for a decade now.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think Kevin's inability to make a big box office success has driven him to make bad movies just so he doesn't feel insecure when they don't do well/bomb. I listen to some of his podcasts and he's never taken it well when his stuff doesn't do as well as expected. After Zack and Miri he had a meltdown and from there it's just been downhill for any bit of quality.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Tusk is pretty great. The big reveal occurs right as your about to walk away from the movie because you hate the main character so much.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn't know Zack and Miri was a Kevin Smith movie. I remember that movie being pretty good.

Sterling

El Presidente
I didn't know Zack and Miri was a Kevin Smith movie. I remember that movie being pretty good.
Yeah that movie is funny as fuck. I generally like his movies as well. They're all dialogue driven with plot being entirely a secondary concern for the most part. This looks pretty bad, but I bet there's plenty of funny dialogue in it.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've enjoyed pretty much everything he has done but Tusk was so boring and just awful. I had to force myself to to finish it. I enjoyed Red State until the ending.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tusk was great. Three of us in the theater but we all were laughing pretty hard at the ridiculousness. This movie looks like garbage though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Outside of the fact that I've never liked any Kevin Smith movies, what demographic is this movie even targeted for? It's got just enough for everyone to hate

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Regardless of what he's doing with his Canadian horror trilogy he is finding success with television and after his Flash episode they are letting him do more in the next season along with bringing back Buckaroo Bonzai with Peter Weller and a new Mallrats tv series. Would like to see him stick to podcasting and television as it seems his movie ideas are sort of drying up.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Regardless of what he's doing with his Canadian horror trilogy he is finding success with television and after his Flash episode they are letting him do more in the next season along with bringing back Buckaroo Bonzai with Peter Weller and a new Mallrats tv series. Would like to see him stick to podcasting and television as it seems his movie ideas are sort of drying up.
I don't see how Mallrats works these days. That movie was brilliant, but it chronicled the lives of teens in an era before cell phones and the Internet. There are no mallrats anymore and I don't think kids or teens these days would even get the concept.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database