you find a meteorite, there's an accident at the lab, whatever

Volt

Molten Core Raider
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Beam_Emission

Immune to solar radiation
Users are able to gain power from a source of solar energy whether it be from a star or a sun, concentrate it into single point, and project it in the form of a beam of destructive force that is capable of incinerating anything unfortunate to beam within it's range.

Not too shabby

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
shit, I'll take it. I hit the link again repeatedly to see what else there was, and I think Hope-related powers popped up like 3 times.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astrokinetic_Combat

The user is able to utilize cosmic energies with their physical combat, granting them both vast power and flexibility to use several different powers. While this makes the user extremely powerful, it also makes any finesse nearly impossible.
Meteor.gif

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Sounds like hell on earth to me really. And if people found out, you could just be restrained for eternity. Put in a box at the bottom of the ocean or thrown into space, forever healing from being crushed/suffocated and being crushed/suffocated immediately again.

Valdraxx_sl

shitlord
Spirit Magic:
Users are able to use spirit magic, that revolves around channeling, summoning or using the power of spirits to achieve their goals. Users may have to strike a deal with the spirits in order to use their power and to keep using it. The users can summon spirits, use spiritual weapons, or channel a spirit into their body to gain enhancements. They could gain physical enhancements or gain completely new abilities i.e. channeling a fire spirit gives the user Fire Manipulation.

The user can also channel the spirits of angels and demons but may be corrupted by the latter. The user may also have some degree of control in the spirit world and gain more power from being in it.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Firestorm_Creation

The power to create a terrifying inferno that incinerates all. A technique of Fire Manipulation. Variation of Storm Creation.

The user can create heavy conflagrations of intense temperature, incinerating any and everything in the path. The flames can come from any source of fire or heat, such as simple or magic flames or lava or even solar energy

Once a firestorm has begun, it is very difficult to stop.
Extreme water may be able to extinguish the fiercest blaze.
Cannot be initiated in a location devoid of oxygen.

iannis

Musty Nester
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chronolock

User exists outside of time and space and as such are immune to just about anything that would affect or harm them: if time should stop then the user would not be affected. If reality would change, the user would remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. If the area around the user explodes or the planet which they are on vanish or does not exist any more the user is not affected since they don't exist inside space.

So like... I could be like a 1 shot tardis?

I will use this new found god like ability and go into the girls locker room and look at boobs.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
not really

Can be sealed in an empty dimension with no chance to escape.

Q still trumps this.
Meh, even normal humans could deal with you. Put you in a throwaway rocket after sedating you, leave Earth orbit. Then you just float in space forever. Also you die of asphyxiation everytime you resurect, which should be fairly unpleasant, assuming it works like that. Regardless, you're fucked for eternity unless you're somehow super lucky and enter an inhabited planet orbit before you enter any other celestial object's orbit. Pretty shitty power.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, even normal humans could deal with you. Put you in a throwaway rocket after sedating you, leave Earth orbit. Then you just float in space forever. Also you die of asphyxiation everytime you resurect, which should be fairly unpleasant, assuming it works like that. Regardless, you're fucked for eternity unless you're somehow super lucky and enter an inhabited planet orbit before you enter any other celestial object's orbit. Pretty shitty power.
And yet Vandal Savage has been doing fine for the last fifty thousand years.

*edit* although I guess he does have a heightened intellect too.