you find a meteorite, there's an accident at the lab, whatever

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Reality Artistry

The power to transform, control and create reality through artistic means, or as thought as if using an art style.

Animate pictures and drawings.
Absorb/trap the lifeforce from those trap in their art.
?Kill target by drawing their death.
Control the weather by painting the targeted landscape and its climate.
Control the direction of lightning bolts during a thunderstorm in battle.
Create entire dimensions and alternate universes within paintings and pictures.
Create terrifying creatures by drawing, carving, shaping, etc. them.
Draw barriers around a target.
Travel through time and space by drawing a portal in the air.
Imprint a picture without the need for drawing and/or painting.
Write the the outcome of events of people's future's.

Guess I should start practicing my interpretive dance.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Guess I should start practicing my interpretive dance.
rrr_img_38088.jpg

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Skeleton Dragon Physiology
The power to mimic the characteristics of a skeleton dragon. The combination of Dragon Physiology and Skeleton Physiology. Variation of Undead Physiology

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Replication

I think this means I found the 'I win' button....

Capabilities

The user can copy omni powers powers from every entity in existence and gain a similar status than the entity, if the user replicates the power of a cosmic entity who is en-charged of time or reality or any other omni power, they not only gain its power but its status.

Northerner

N00b
Soul Sealing

Power/Ability to:
Seal Souls
The power to seal souls inside a body, item or any other kind of object. A combination of Soul Manipulation and Sealing.
Also Called
Energy Soul Sealing
Sealing Soul Formula
Capabilities
The user is able to seal a soul or a part of it inside body or object. By sealing the entire soul of a victim, user can prevent reincarnation or resurrection, using this on a living body, this would lead to a Lifeless Body Creation.

A sealer can also seal only a portion of a soul, granting target a form of immortality, as the sealed portion anchors the "main" soul to earth even if the body is destroyed. This can also be used to seal a portion of the victim's souls "body-parts", with the corresponding body part suffering necrosis and paralysis, and cannot be used for life-force abilities anymore.

Well, on the one hand I can do absolutely nothing since there is no goddamned such thing as a soul but on the other hand, what the hell? There's no such thing as a soul sealer either so I'll run with it.

I started out happy with being a Soul Stealer but then re-read it and had to settle for Sealing. I like the immortality and give immortality angle and hey, I figure I could jury-rig the necrosis-paralysis bits into a decent offensive capability should the whole "I just sealed your soul bitch!" business not play out well enough.

Still, as a mega power, I've got to give it a 2/10. Probably game breaking though and will be 10/10 after some theorycrafting and end up patched at some point.