YouNow, the YahooLive of 2014

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
trollface, gaige and maybe even sam da man would feel right at home there
tongue.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You cant just register on that site? You have to use fb/google/twitter? God fucking the internet nowadays. Filled with nothing but cunts.

lol some dude spamming fried chicken icon in black guys channel, guy goes "thanks for the chicken, hope that isnt racial".

Oldbased

> Than U
You cant just register on that site? You have to use fb/google/twitter? God fucking the internet nowadays. Filled with nothing but cunts.

lol some dude spamming fried chicken icon in black guys channel, guy goes "thanks for the chicken, hope that isnt racial".
Ya fuck those sites that want your real life shit to post. I have a inactive/closed FB account, never had a twitter account and just made a google account the other day for my first tablet( android at least ). Not everyone online is in the assholes of social media sites.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i havent registered yet. i just been watching for funnies. it cant be too hard to make a fake fb/twitter/google+ account.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I took one look at that site and closed the tab. I guess that means I'm old and out of touch with the youth. Thank god!