Your Favorite Christmas Movies

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Band of Brothers. Not technically a movie, but the Bastogne episode alone, to me, is worth it. In before Nazi and Nuclear ethics.

Brad2770

Despise "the Polar Express".
I will have to disagree. This movie pulled hard on my heart strings. Watched it in theaters with my ex the year before my son was born. The next year, after my son was born and spent all of December in the NICU, I read the children's book to the movie to him. I loved this movie. I always will.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched Elf for the first time last night. While it was decent, I really don't get all the hype about that movie.

Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story are definitely tied for the top spot.
Might be an age thing, I too just thought the movie was ok, but my nephew, every time he'd come spend the night he would watch elf so it has a special meaning to us because of it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Nightmare Before Christmas (I watch it for both Halloween and Christmas), In Bruges, Christmas Vacation.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Die Hard is not a Christmas movie , its an action movie the just happens to take place during Christmas.

Christmas Story with Elf a close second .

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This isn't a Christmas movie at all, but back when the family used to go to my Grandmother's house for Christmas, she and I used to always watch a VHS of Forest Gump. Anyway, she moved out of that house and into a retirement community probably 4 years ago now. We haven't watched it since. For Christmas this year, I was given a blu-ray of Forest Gump. We'll be sure to watch it next year.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw one of the newer ones tonight, Arthur Christmas. it was excellent, the current santa using space ship tech ready to retire messes up and forgets to deliver one child her toy bike. his son arthur tries to deliver it with the help of grandpa santa and his old sleigh+ reindeer in two hours. gramps santa is 130 years old and hilarity ensues with him at the reins. its pretty funny and gets you in the feels at the end.

check it out, you wont be disappointed

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Last night, I noticed there was a Christmas Story 2. Didn't know it existed, and don't know when it was made. I tried to watch some of it, but I didn't have time. Is this movie any good? What I saw looked like warm garbage, but in all honesty, if I'd only seen 10 minutes of the original, I would probably have the same opinion.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Last night, I noticed there was a Christmas Story 2. Didn't know it existed, and don't know when it was made. I tried to watch some of it, but I didn't have time. Is this movie any good? What I saw looked like warm garbage, but in all honesty, if I'd only seen 10 minutes of the original, I would probably have the same opinion.
completely different cast, its all callbacks to the original. ralphie is now driving age and likes this girl and he daydreams constantly about her. one of his daydreams is taking her out in this convertible he sees in a used car lot. a bunch of stupid shit happens, ralphie ruins the top of the convertible and he has to come up with the money to repair the top. he then gets his 2 buddis, flick and schwartz to come along with him to earn that money by working at a department store during the holidays. non hilarity ensues.

dont bother.