Your Favorite TV Scenes Of All Time

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I've been avoiding scenes from shows on my to-do list, such as Mad Men. Band of Brothers. A couple of friends have recommended Adventure Time. I'm a slow motherfucker.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I notice that unless it's from a comedy, if you don't watch the show the scenes kinda suck. Here are my submissions

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't even have words

I loved it for quite a while. Then I realized that it was basically just the same shit over and over. House has literally zero character development. None. He starts the show as a terrible human being and he was still a terrible human being when I finally stopped watching. I don't need him to suddenly develop a bright and sunny disposition, but if I want to watch a doctor show where every episode is basically the same, I'll watch Scrubs because I'd rather watch repetitive comedy than repetitive drama.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I loved it for quite a while. Then I realized that it was basically just the same shit over and over. House has literally zero character development. None. He starts the show as a terrible human being and he was still a terrible human being when I finally stopped watching. I don't need him to suddenly develop a bright and sunny disposition, but if I want to watch a doctor show where every episode is basically the same, I'll watch Scrubs because I'd rather watch repetitive comedy than repetitive drama.

My favorite part was when I never started watching it I think.

Beckstrom was pretty much House as a cop. I watched it for both (I think) seasons, just because dwight is awesome and I was hoping he'd develop into something more dwight-like. But it sucked the whole way through.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

How dare you have a different opinion!
House and wilson for life yo.

spronk

FPS noob
Just binged watch stranger things, pretty damn awesome show. First 8 minutes, recommend you watch but keep a few hours free because you won't be able to stop

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user