Your guilty pleasure movies

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
My dad was a big Kevin Costner fan for reasons I can't really explain. He and I have always had kind of a rocky relationship, but for whatever reason Costner still reminds me of some of the better times with him as a kid.

Thus any Costner movies have forever been my biggest guilty pleasures.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Aint no guilt in Costner movies. He's been in some classic movies.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Quiet Manwith John Wayne and Moreen Ohara. Just something about the story makes me feel guilty watching it. Guess I am just an old softy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The Matrix Reloaded. I know it's a bad movie overall, I kinda like the fight scenes. I thought the dialogue before the Burly Brawl was great even though it is nonsense, Hugo Weaving just does a good job delivering it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The Quiet Manwith John Wayne and Moreen Ohara. Just something about the story makes me feel guilty watching it. Guess I am just an old softy.
Glad to see someone else loves this movie. When you think "John Wayne movie" it's the furthest sort from most people's mind but it's a keeper.

I'll sayRush. Not the racing movie from a few years back but the narco romance tragedy from back in the 90's with Jason Patrick and Jennifer Jason Leigh.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Aint no guilt in Costner movies. He's been in some classic movies.
Yeah but I love Tin Cup and can actually sit through 3000 Miles to Graceland. That's a whole other level than someone saying they like Field of Dreams and Dances with Wolves.