Your own biography thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso is just making a placeholder for when he dies; then the author will come here and write it.

Rime

<Donor>
I WAS BORN IN 200 LOG CABINS!

rrr_img_79201.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
An enormous cheeseburger-headed character who appeared 1971?1985. He had a cheeseburger for a head, and sported a top hat, a diplomat's sash, and a pair of pince-nez spectacles. He was portrayed as a giggly, bumbling, and somewhat incompetent mayor who was based on H.R. Pufnstuf. Though the character was dropped during the streamlining of the characters in the mid-1980s, he did appear in a 1999 The Wacky World of Ronald McDonald VHS episode entitled "Have Time, Will Travel" and a non-speaking cameo in "The Monster O' McDonaldland Loch". Mayor McCheese was voiced by Howard Morris impersonating Ed Wynn in the commercials and by Bob Joles (also impersonating Ed Wynn) in The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Here... let's make this thread worth clicking on. I'm fair sure my biography... like all of your biographies... started with one of these...

rrr_img_79225.jpg
rrr_img_79226.jpg
rrr_img_79227.jpg
rrr_img_79228.jpg

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Step 1. Find your most prudish stuck up friend on facebook/social media.
Step 2. Determine their birthday. Then find the date nine months prior to their birthday.
Step 3. On that date, wish them "HAPPY YOUR DAD JIZZED IN YOUR MOM DAY".