Your Own Photography

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Hats off to everyone who shared awesome photos in this thread.

I like to photograph people; drinking, dancing, laughing, performing, etc. Also tattoos!

I haven't actually taken pictures in a while, but I'll be at PAX East in April so that should change.

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Just came back from Bangkok, here are a few random shots from there

rrr_img_60998.jpg

rrr_img_60997.jpg

rrr_img_60999.jpg

rrr_img_60995.jpg

rrr_img_60996.jpg

*edit from those who know/care a bit about Muay Thai : last pic is from the 130 pound Thailand Champion title fight : Sittisak vs Panpetch (winner ; in blue)
previous one was Wanchalong vs Petch (winner, also in blue), really great fight

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Davis Monthan AFB was having it Heritage Training this past week...where old/new planes are flown together. Was able to catch a couple during my lunch break on Friday...

Two F-86 Sabres:
24n3868.jpg

A P-51 Mustang coming in for a pass:
rac3o6.jpg

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
First trip of the year has been scheduled. Will be doing Isle Royal in May
biggrin.png
Currently getting gear in order think in total it'll be a 33 mile 3 day hike around the island. Will most definitely be bringing the camera along with.

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Drek,

Your photos always amaze me. Thanks for sharing!

Neph,

Will be shooting that, just trying to decide what location to do it at.

Ran across a couple of Western Diamondback Rattlesnakes on my hike. Damn they know how to blend into the desert well...

2e0i8p3.jpg

nfp3eg.jpg

i6fo5h.jpg

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Nice shot, Feien! I has a nice setup, before a small pack of Javalina decided it wanted to eat the prickly pear where i was set up. Ah well...got a few shots off:

207svgn.jpg

15ojytj.jpg

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isle Royale trip next week is cancelled
frown.png
, the lake and conditions on the island make it sound like it is still snow covered and the ice on the lake has delayed the boats getting into the water safely. Going to do a 2 day thing in southern IL at a cabin location.

Went to Starved Rock this weekend, was mostly just doing a camp out with some friends but got a bit of hiking in, came across this area after walking around mostly a bare tree filled park:

Ri5A65xh.jpg

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Was hoping to catch a meteor shower last night, but it pretty much was a bust. Have a good location though. This is at Rose Canyon Lake, on Mt Lemmon just north of Tucson, AZ.

33xyjv6.jpg