Your Own Photography

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Raign

Golden Squire
Snapped this one on my way through Washington state coming back from The Gorge.

rrr_img_464.jpg

rrr_img_464.jpg

rrr_img_464.jpg

rrr_img_464.jpg

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I took an awesome picture in 2000 in NYC of the statue of liberty while on the boat to ellis island if I recall. Anyway, the pic actually had the statue in the background and the sun was as such just above the pic that it produced an awesome halo around it. I'll have to dig through my photos and scan it and post it. It's probably the best photo I've ever taken, I usually suck at taking pictures.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I took an awesome picture in 2000 in NYC of the statue of liberty while on the boat to ellis island if I recall. Anyway, the pic actually had the statue in the background and the sun was as such just above the pic that it produced an awesome halo around it. I'll have to dig through my photos and scan it and post it. It's probably the best photo I've ever taken, I usually suck at taking pictures.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Macri_sl

shitlord
I'm a graphic designer so of course most of my shots get edited. I always liked this one of my wife. I never intended to use it for anything but after I dropped the background and started tweaking the colors something about this photo stood out to me. I'm still not sure sure what it is, but this has always been one of my favorite shots.

rrr_img_528.jpg

rrr_img_528.jpg

rrr_img_528.jpg

rrr_img_528.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm a graphic designer so of course most of my shots get edited. I always liked this one of my wife. I never intended to use it for anything but after I dropped the background and started tweaking the colors something about this photo stood out to me. I'm still not sure sure what it is, but this has always been one of my favorite shots.

rrr_img_528.jpg
Your woman looks like Kira Nerys from DS9, although I'm not quite sure why she has sharingan eyes in that picture. Did you marry an Uchiha?

mywallpaper6.my6300.jpg

rrr_img_528.jpg

rrr_img_528.jpg

rrr_img_528.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Nothing terribly impressive out of me, but here are a few I have done.

Wife's cousin makes chocolet truffles. Pays me in chocolates to take pictures for her:
x6a8E.jpg

A7YYH.jpg

Dogs + Snow = good photo opp
3U6DJ.jpg

2UAyD.jpg

XxuQT.jpg

x6a8E.jpg

A7YYH.jpg

3U6DJ.jpg

2UAyD.jpg

XxuQT.jpg

x6a8E.jpg

A7YYH.jpg

3U6DJ.jpg

2UAyD.jpg

XxuQT.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Took these with some of my friends goofing around at the lake.
1r4CW.jpg

FcLP8.jpg

And just because, some boobs and beer
hGMPBl.jpg

1r4CW.jpg

FcLP8.jpg

hGMPBl.jpg

1r4CW.jpg

FcLP8.jpg

hGMPBl.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It still came out pretty sharp. I like how you can see that his/her shoelace is untied in the second pic.