Your Own Photography

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
19d 13h 42m
I've got a new camera now, but these are from the old trusty one. Konica-Minolta 5D. Served me for more than 10 years.

These were taken back in Sept, the Gallery of Modern art in Brisbane had a Marvel Cinematic Universe exhibit. Costumes props, lots of stuff. I liked the suits.

PICT0174.jpg

PICT0180.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: loudgas and Subotai

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
19d 13h 42m
I've worked with steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum for over 20 years. This thing is made from Fibreglass. It looked 100% genuine to me!!
PICT0188.jpg

A full sized model of the Hulk-Buster armour.

PICT0190.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: woot! and loudgas

gauze

Bronze Knight of the Realm
1d 19h 26m
Roll call for the analog's.

Anyone here strictly, or carry one in their edc? I'm currently struggling because i'm living in Tokyo for now, and its just raining camera's and i'm dying for both a medium format and p&s. Just a regular SLR just is too middle ground? I want to go on either spectrum of trying to get really nice shots, or going for wild shots.

I'm currently looking at a Ricoh Gr1, famed by Daido Moriyama. Medium Format is a Bronica SQ-A.. if I get the 135 backing, I'd completely retire my SLR. But for whatever reason, they're both super hot right now, same w/ the Nishiki N8000. I'm swimming with no money and this fucking sucks. I need this grant, and my btc to fucking climb.

nishikasai.jpg

R2-01507-0033.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: woot! and Aamry

TheNozz

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
15d 17h 15m
Took this one today of two Ladybugs mating on the window of my work truck. Which color scheme do you guys think works best?

Spoilered for size
Lady Bugs.jpeg

Lady Bugs Slate scale.jpeg

Lady Bugs Black and White.jpg