Your Own Photography

pwe

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1,342
7,137
Crete
P9030048.JPG
 
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rabbit_Games

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,050
6,350
View attachment 600848View attachment 600849
Some beautiful still evenings recently

I actually gave some serious thought to living on a boat a while back --seemed like the perfect "get the fuck away from people" option-- but then I remembered I don't know shit about boatcraft, I'm too lazy to keep up with weather patterns, etc. and maintenance is actually expensive. Talked myself out of it.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,303
10,993
M51 (the Whirlpool Galaxy ) which I've posted a few times. This is a little over 3 hours of 10 second images stacked. Quite a lot of detail for something that is 30 odd million light years away.

M51 June 2026 recomp_GraXpert.jpg
 
  • 9Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,728
18,405
Second fishing trip after 8 years of neglecting it.

But look how they massacred my boy, I mean nature. Fucking wind turbines.

Screenshot_20260823-210355.png
Screenshot_20260823-210608.png
 
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,574
14,170
Went on a trip a few weeks ago and forgot how much I loved photography. Ended up getting a Lumix S9 for its convenience features.

Below is my flicker. I got some cool shots from the trip. Only taken 2 so far with the new camera as its too hot to go outside, but soon.

Flickr album below. Recommend the edited album, some bangers in there.

 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Avatar of War Slayer
6,398
17,770
Went on a trip a few weeks ago and forgot how much I loved photography. Ended up getting a Lumix S9 for its convenience features.

Below is my flicker. I got some cool shots from the trip. Only taken 2 so far with the new camera as its too hot to go outside, but soon.

Flickr album below. Recommend the edited album, some bangers in there.

Some of those are really great man.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
28,944
45,844
Some shots of northern lower peninsula mi by my cabin. S24 ultra.
Muskegon river. Nice fishing spot.
20260907_150451.jpg
DNR rearing pond. They drop fish fry and populate the lakes and rivers with them. We used to swim there all the time. Spring fed.
20260907_143552.jpg
Lake Higgins
20260905_161154.jpg
 
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tholan

Vyemm Raider
1,136
2,410
Nice, I love fixed focal lenses, it forces you to move and thing about your composition better than just zooming in. Show us the results !
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
<Bronze Donator>
13,946
53,922
Went on a trip a few weeks ago and forgot how much I loved photography. Ended up getting a Lumix S9 for its convenience features.

Below is my flicker. I got some cool shots from the trip. Only taken 2 so far with the new camera as its too hot to go outside, but soon.

Flickr album below. Recommend the edited album, some bangers in there.


Aight. Some of these are REALLY good and relaxing to boot.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valorath

Vyemm Raider
1,462
2,911
Went on an overnight canoe trip in the Ozarks a couple weekends ago. A couple shots here.

PXL_20260828_192015418.RAW-01.jpeg

PXL_20260828_232605343.PANO.jpeg
 
  • 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Aeristies

Blackwing Lair Raider
30
374
In between complaining about Indians in the H1B thread, I spent 5 days hiking at Rocky Mountain National Park.

Rocky 5.jpg
Rocky 6.jpg


Rocky 1.jpg
Rocky 2.jpg
Rocky 3.jpg
Rocky 4.jpg




Rocky 7.jpg
Rocky 8.jpg
 
  • 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,303
10,993
Nice pics! Have you done Mt Charleston outside of Vegas? There is a wrecked U-2 spyplane up there to see as well. Not as impressive a mountain chain though.