Your Own Photography

Aeristies

Trakanon Raider
29
353
Nice pics! Have you done Mt Charleston outside of Vegas? There is a wrecked U-2 spyplane up there to see as well. Not as impressive a mountain chain though.
I haven't done much in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico yet. Plenty of places in those states that are on "the list" though.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,280
10,971
I haven't done much in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico yet. Plenty of places in those states that are on "the list" though.
Red Rock Canyon is beautiful but low enough to be hot as hell during the summer. Mt Charleston is high enough it doesn't matter.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,280
10,971
All places to visit in the winter if you don't want to die.
Mt charleston still has some snow (not much but some) in mid - summer. It's usually 15-20 degrees cooler up that high. You go in winter you will be in snow. RRC yes definitely. Dante's View in Death Valley was 85 and windy last time I was up there and it was mid-summer.
 

Valorath

Vyemm Raider
1,461
2,911
Where's that at? Looks like a fun trip.
This is from the Current River in the Ozarks. This was the first overnight canoe trip for a few of us, so learned some things for sure. Had a blast and can't wait to go back. There's a killer campsite outside the cave that we took the panorama in, may try to get there early enough in the day to claim it if we go back.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8,768
26,952
This is from the Current River in the Ozarks. This was the first overnight canoe trip for a few of us, so learned some things for sure. Had a blast and can't wait to go back. There's a killer campsite outside the cave that we took the panorama in, may try to get there early enough in the day to claim it if we go back.
Sweet, been actually meaning to check that place out. Would drive past it all the time on our way further west in MO to another place we'd go.
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,726
18,402
Utnayan Utnayan Went through the gallery after your post in the Playstation thread. 11 years since we visited the top of "Skuleberget".

Damn one gets lazy when living next to it lol.

This was from 2015 I think.

highcoast1.jpg
highcoast2.jpg
 
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,527
1,258
Cool hike. I never did it when I was down there but I knew lots of people who did. I was going to do it with a group of people from work once but it didn't work out for some reason.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
3,842
2,626
Haven’t been to Zion in ~20 years. Thought it would be fun to take the trails up to the top of the plateau to find where the narrows start, and then come back down via the narrows. Did not go as planned.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,280
10,971
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user