Z77 motherboard recommendations?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure that my P8P67 motherboard died recently (PC auto switches itself off after a few seconds, tried another PSU and same result, same with RAM, narrowed it down to either my I5 2500K CPU or the motherboard. Gonna try replacing the MB first), I gonna keep my i5 as it more than enough for what I am using my PC for at the moment and the Z77 motherboards seems the best choice for Sandybridge CPUs.

Any recommendations from Z77 users? I do a bit of overclocking but nothing extreme. Budget probably around $150.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Also, 'a bit of overclocking' is dumb. You should just let turbo mode do the work, it will actually perform better than mild overclocks.
Meh, what I meant was that I just open my previous Asus windows software and select 'overclock' or 'turbo mode' or whatever it was. I'm not the kind of enthusiast that tweeks voltages in small increments and stuff to get the best possible performance as possible.

Hmm, I will look into z75 boards. Haven't really noticed them.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Are the caps on your motherboard blown out?
I've checked them but they seems fine on the surface so I dunno what the problem is. Just assumed that it has had its time one way or the other. Replacing MB seems cheaper option at the moment, if it turned out to be the CPU then I just return the MB and upgrade to Haskell MB and CPU 'shrugs'

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love my ASRock Z77 extream 4, no issues ever, but I don't really have anything to compare to.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I also use the ASRock Z77 Extreme 4. Great motherboard for the price(got mine for $99 last year). And I overclock my 3.4ghz I5 3570k to 4.6ghz with no problems.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have the AS Rock extreme 4 as well and I like it, but I also have to recommend the MSI as well which I have for my i5 2500K which I build like 2 yrs ago. Its also a great board and I really like the one button auto OC which I think they call the OC genie.