Zarna Garg: One in a Billion (2023)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Zarna Garg: One in a Billion (2023)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Brian Volk-Weiss

Cast: Zarna Garg

Release: 2023-05-16

Runtime: 66

Plot: Zarna Garg's taking the comedy world by storm with her first streaming stand-up special. As an unapologetic, Indian-Immigrant mom, she has plenty to joke about, and the punch lines come fast and furious.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disgusted Design GIF

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Plenty of great female comedians. It's just the last decade all the retards with period jokes and "men suck" material have been getting the limelight. Like this chick.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Ali Wong's 'baby cobra' special on netflix is one of my favourites.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ali Wong doesn't count, she's practically a dude in work ethic and behavior. I recall watching her most recent special where she talked about her relationship with her husband and being particularly positive about it. I had no idea who this guy is, googled it, she divorced him not long after the special aired.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maria Bamford was the last female comedian I thought was actually funny and that was seeing her almost 15 years ago. Before that? I struggle to come up with even one set I saw that I found genuinely funny. Maybe some of Judy Tanuda's material or Rosanne Barr, but that was limited doses and all the way back in the 90s. And even in that era the focus was on milquetoast women like Paula Poundstone and Rita Rudner. They make good comedy actresses and occasionally writers, but standup is just not something women are wired for on any level. Bamford was funny because she is batshit and owns it, so exception that proves the rule type thing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only thing I know about Iliza Schlesinger is she has a great rack. Thanks, Fappening!

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database