ZeroZeroZero

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: ZeroZeroZero

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2020-02-14

Creator: Stefano Sollima, Mauricio Katz, Leonardo Fasoli

Cast: Andrea Riseborough, Dane DeHaan, Gabriel Byrne, Erick Israel Consuelo, Giuseppe De Domenico, Adriano Chiaramida

Overview: Based on the book of the same name by bestselling author Roberto Saviano, ZeroZeroZero is an unforgettable exploration of the inner workings of the global cocaine trade.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
looks pretty good, and I'm glad they're trying to tell a different story than Narcos, Snowfall, etc

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Don't think this is that good myself. I don't like the shipping woman and her brother, they seem too retarded to be in the cocaine shipping business. The parts in Italy are good, the Mexico parts look like a Lars Von Trier neon movie and the plots got more holes in it than a swiss cheese.

You can tell it's done by the same people that did Gomorrah. I just don't think the same style of filming works in Mexico very well.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This has been pretty entertaining.

Riding that rope on the helicopter would be awesome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
While I like this a lot. It doesn't seem reasonable to me that the grandson would be able to derail the shipment by just tipping off the Captain. The Families in Italy and the Cartels in Mexico would go apeshit over something like this. Which they did sure. But I don't really see it as possible that the Families wouldn't figure out what the very scheming asshole grandson had done. Since they go into the who deal of the war in Italy starting over this.

How would the Captain possibly survive this?

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I watched all of this yesterday, held my interests well. I liked the scenes in southern Italy the most, rugged and beautiful landscape.

Raptor123

Trakanon Raider
Top notch stuff. Burned through whole season in 2 days. few things that where like ??? is going on but it seemed to tie together nicely

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Gomorrah is one of the greatest shows of the last 10 years. Top 3 IMO

Dunno why the fuck I replied to the thread and didn't bother to watch this show until now.

First episode was good, like a cross between Traffic, Sicario and Gomorrah

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
like a cross between Traffic, Sicario and Gomorrah
This. (Though haven't seen Gomorrah yet)

Finally watched this and it's fantastic. The directing and cinematography are chefs kiss. Story very Traffic.

Five out if five bisi thicc chicks

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This. (Though haven't seen Gomorrah yet)

Finally watched this and it's fantastic. The directing and cinematography are chefs kiss. Story very Traffic.

Five out if five bisi thicc chicks

how can you agree if you've only seen 66.666666666666% of the things I compared it to?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database