Investing General Discussion

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Imagine having the power to influence something to the extent that he does. It's the closest any regular person not in a position of power has to an actual superpower. But then imagine not being able to use that power.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Posted about this on Apr 4. Past performance doesn't guarantee future returns yada yada, but it does provide us lots of data to analyze. AAPL broke out to the upside out of the trough I pointed out and has now broken through overhead resistance of both the 100 and 200 DMAs. Anyone who was buying in those dips to the low end of the trough have made 10% - 12% on the breakout for 4-5 weeks. The only thing between the stock and clear blue skies above is the long term overhead resistance at about $190.

Blazin Blazin talks sentiment alot and I am onboard with it. As the market's flagship (and usually the largest) company, this breakout (if sustained) has lots of potential given AAPL's ability to carry the market on its back. This isn't the move bears want to see.

View attachment 528658

You can take almost any stock in NASDAQ 100, look up its price 4-8 weeks ago, see it increase by today after last week's market having some of the best performance since 2022 and try to portray yourself as a genius.

Go ahead, try it for yourself

• 1Blown
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It’s just funny to think it’s still at 53 CENTS compared 1:1 to its 2021 value with the 1:10 split last year. So you have all these people that bought at $5-10-20-74 a share back then cheering this like it’s amazing. Cool if you bought some for $2 this year obviously. Shit ain’t gonna go to $700 a share for some people to break even.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to

To The Moon GIF by OKX

I mean if it a bit odd the to the moon graphic is a space shuttle which never went anywhere near?

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
anyone knows what the PE ratio is on this stock?

1715687961815.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
1715695328161.png

I hate being up 30%, freaking A, now I want to sell it.

Smalls really starting to outperform might finally break out of the box. Chart showing a change in behavior from previous attempts.

• 1Tendies
  • 1Like
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 2 users