Recent content by Burns

  1. Burns

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Park a second account at the quest giver and group with your main toon. Have the secondary pull a mission while your main just stays at the zone-in to the dungeons. Once you are done with a dungeon run back to the zone out so you stay next to it, click over to the secondary and get a new...
  2. Burns

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    No, outside of the fat Ogre option, there is no Conan the barbarian model, only varying degrees of scrawny (wood elves) to marathon runner (Human) types. The art they have for Trolls looks like they might be kinda ripped, depending on how much gut they give them. They have stayed fairly close to...
  3. Burns

    Interesting, Non Political News

    Yeah, I was looking into the whole thing because a few family members had to go through rounds of antibiotics due to a surgeries. The medical stuff said after two weeks of antibiotics your gut bacteria is shot and you should start eating foods with active bacteria in it to supplement it. Which...
  4. Burns

    Interesting, Non Political News

    Found this out the hard way. Lifting heavy weights in the gym and eating pounds of white chicken meat go hand in hand. Well... a 90% protein diet makes you shit tree bark... which will eventually lead to worse problems if you don't remedy the situation. I mix Benefiber mostly in my tea but...
  5. Burns

    Twitch.tv

    Dude, the doll's name is R4 Celeste 159cm, geez! Searching for Leeloo would get way too many hits!
  6. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    With everything solved, sure, spamming dungeons would have probably been much faster. If dungeon XP is now trash, then ideally you find a group of people that have roughly the same play time as you, before release, and roll through questing. That way everyone stays on the same quests, at the...
  7. Burns

    Twitch.tv

    Guess I have clicked on too many Azmon videos, because this is what the YouTube algo thinks I want to watch. Thanks FoH...
  8. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Sorry, the best we can do is a rogue duo set up for ambush, with a non-normalized barman shank, attacking at the same time for the insta-gib.
  9. Burns

    What vehicle do you drive?

    Texans have some genetic disposition to parking outside instead of in the garage. It's probably been a tough fight and he had to keep buying cars until he "had no choice!"
  10. Burns

    What vehicle do you drive?

    Zaino has a leather conditioner that has that pleasant leather scent (link). You can probably find similar products on AutoGeek as well. One of the problems is that GM/Caddy leather is plastic covered leather, so it doesn't soak in much of whatever you use and therefore wont hold or give off...
  11. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Can you really have those nostalgic feels without the trolls and a little copypasta? Just trying to complete the experience since dudebro decided to try to troll too hard. I prefer this one, but it didn't come out until WotLK or later:
  12. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the...
  13. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    They are changing things for Forever and it's currently capped at level 20, so who exactly are the experts that are the only ones allowed to speculate on how the game will be played. I played WoW from day 1, was in a bleeding edge guild in vanilla, and have spent countless hours with the rogue.
  14. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Ah, well that sucks. Is there any newer sites that popped up to take it's place? If they are really doing new stuff, I'm kinda interested in this, but played so much vanilla and wow in general that all the old zones are seared into my brain where Classic never appealed to me. Plus, I actually...
  15. Burns

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    The WoWhead talent calculator is wrong? They used to be on top of getting that 100% accurate, as soon as possible.