Recent content by Fyff

  1. Fyff

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  2. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    That's pretty much where it settled last league. The no lifers get to last leagues stuff really quickly. The rituals have overall dropped the cost of all uniques except the Mageblood/HH. I think those will drop over the next week to super low levels. Rite of Passage is at like historic lows...
  3. Fyff

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  4. Fyff

    Diablo 5

    Add more brown. FoH people love the brown.
  5. Fyff

    Diablo 5

    If you have no interest why bother posting at all? A lot of people think it's gonna suck. I'm prepared for it to suck but also I would like to see it succeed because I enjoy the genre. You can be both skeptical and hopeful. Also, it got not shitty eventually is just the truth. A lot of us...
  6. Fyff

    Diablo 5

    D4 provides a different experience than D3. Where D3 is like PoE where it's a base then instance game, D4 provides like 12 different activities (10 of which are base then instance). The open world exp counting for kills if you tagged it is different but not new to the genre.
  7. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    If they want to have technicals fights like that, they need to fix the stutter steps when releasing sprint and server sync issues. I'm on fiber and had a death on that fight from server sync. It's so stupid.
  8. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    I enjoyed the balrog warrior but the end game scaling felt really bad. In a tad under leveled but at the twins at the end of the interlude and it feels fucking awful. I don't think I ever had an issue with them before.
  9. Fyff

    Diablo 5

    D4 had its issues but overall it's a solid game. D3 also opened as a dud but crawled back out as a great game. I've got faith that this game will launch meh and end up being a good game.
  10. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    First time playing monk. I'm leveling up. Dude legit says 'Back to the Soy'. It's supposed to say 'Back to the Soil ' but yes definitely sending people back to the soy.
  11. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    I am okay with just grinding maps and don't feel the need to stop once unlocking the Atlas fully but that's a me thing and I could see how others would t get the motivation. D3 had a lot of good ideas that PoE could benefit from. The biggest though is ever escalating content. Very few people...
  12. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    I'm slamming 15s and honestly the endgame feels like a slog because of unlocking all the passive points. I complained about this last league as well so some of the same shit but I'm 86, killed the Arbiter once, am almost through travel maps to the ritual quest and honestly just sad that it'll...
  13. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    Lol, I haven't even been able to start yet so you are past me!
  14. Fyff

    Path of Exile 2

    Last season I did Deadrabbits lich plant and it was stupid easy and really good.
  15. Fyff

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics