Recent content by Nola

  1. Nola

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    Grabbed a Switch 2 few days ago and I haven't bought a console game or physical game in years. Where's the best place to preorder a physical copy of the upcoming Zelda game online that's guaranteed to get it on the same day of release?
  2. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    Canceled also and will revisit when Kurnak is live. Brought back many good memories but not enough to keep me subbed.
  3. Nola

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Anyone know if WoW Forever will have dungeon finder feature in game or its like vanilla WoW where you gotta use chat to form groups?
  4. Nola

    Starcraft - Dominion

    I'm guessing an extraction shooter.
  5. Nola

    Diablo 5

    Is this game even worth creating a thread for?
  6. Nola

    Final Fantasy Resonance

    I really enjoyed the demo, maxed out all available heroes and visions. Definitely a day 1 buy for me.
  7. Nola

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    I haven’t been keeping up with this game that much but quick question… in order to play this game at 60 fps you need to purchase a $900 PS pro or wait until it comes out on PC?
  8. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    Here's a build I'm considering trying out. Looks pretty damn strong. Never played a bard in EQ before so may have to give it a try. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1swiW_SJbaJ2P77HR2CXSF5PLWNSG3_bnwzK4rIllWwA/edit?tab=t.0
  9. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    Did anyone know this trick for pet illusions? Pretty cool.
  10. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    What UI are you using? I need something more than the standard default ones that comes with the game
  11. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    This is really good info especially now that im leveling a shaman in place of my enchanter. Shaman is just too damn good not to play one imo. I believe an enchanter is much better to use in Sky but everywhere else a shaman is where it’s at. Direct damage, DoTs, heals, stat buffs, HoTs, haste...
  12. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    I finally was able to max out steadfast will AA and swap out of ogre race. Until I was able to get the shrink shroud or DE guise I found it being a pain maneuvering through certain dungeons. No more repositioning everything in front of me or getting melee stunned from the rear. It’s a lot of...
  13. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    Did you try maxing out Canni and when you do it go into mage hunter stance to take less damage? This guide has good information about that combo and what to invest in AA wise. Hope it helps out.
  14. Nola

    Everquest Legends

    Chanter is a godsend. Mez and charm makes a huge impact on gameplay. AoE everything in proximity and then charm the highest level mob possible. I’m not sure if I want to swap over to shaman from enchanter once i get good gear but I’m told once you have the gear you can tank anything. Also it...