Recent content by sadris

  1. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I have an idea guys. Instead of one mega server with layers that are too crowded, what if they just had multiple servers with layers?
  2. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    WOW Forever private servers are out. Still missing encounters though, those have to be coded.
  3. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I heard that they won't increase iLvl from raids over time. So not sure what the expect people to do 14 months from now. "Go farm R14 weapons. Again. For some reason"
  4. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Sent dms to the people who asked about the horde pve guild with discord
  5. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    omg not actual racists.
  6. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    We did 730pm ET two nights a week. But no idea for Forever schedule
  7. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I will be joining a horde guild on pve realm if anyone interested. We raided in Ascension together.
  8. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I learned about Cleveland Steamers at age 16 from my 40 year old guild mate. Hopefully I will be able to pass this knowledge down.
  9. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Only the sith deal in absolutes.
  10. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I remember running PUG raids in WOD. Sole warlock was doing like half the DPS of the next lowest DPS. Everyone was yelling at me to boot him. I did not obviously. But I did boot other bad DPS and used to warlock to summon in the replacement.
  11. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    "The meeting stone is a stone where you can meet" Kill me now.
  12. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I went on a tour of the texas state capitol a few years ago. They had a mystery African who couldn't speak English as the tour guide.
  13. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I bought the Epic bundle. Not being 19 and poor has its perks.
  14. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Says the alliance-playing FAGGOT
  15. sadris

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Good thing about this is the content will immediately be ripped into Azerothcore and every private server will also have the new raids.