World of Warcraft: Current Year

Caeden

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8,743
14,432
That shit reminds me of a guy I used to work with that is full on SJW now. When I worked with him, he had drawn a full on Pedobear on his big office whiteboard and would do all kind of edgelord bullshit. Now he’s a fucking godawful pearl clutcher.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,520
14,063
Can't emphasize enough, there are just too fucking many people in each area trying to do the same thing. Hyperspawns won't fix it. This mega server idea is crap.
 
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

McQueen

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
3,484
7,660
Westfall was unplayably busy this afternoon. There were literally 10 people standing around the wardrobe spam clicking to get the pocket watch.
 

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
21,324
81,191
I have an idea guys. Instead of one mega server with layers that are too crowded, what if they just had multiple servers with layers?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rolien

Silver Knight of the Realm
335
326
Can't emphasize enough, there are just too fucking many people in each area trying to do the same thing. Hyperspawns won't fix it. This mega server idea is crap.
Currently the beta is only NA region so we have eurofags, and every other region currently on the same here. So all of them will vanish.

Granted are you guys really experiencing a big problem with to many people? I mean there are lots of people but I've never had any trouble actually doing quests. Granted I suppose with full launch since it's only a regular wow sub it will get more populated.