Recent content by Tholan

  1. Tholan

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I woke up at 4am every morning to farm Argent Dawn rep in WP before Nax. It was mindless undead killing but boy was it peaceful.
  2. Tholan

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I remember creating a barbarian on EQ, exploring around, getting lost in a snow storm, finding a cave and decided to go there, only to find out I can't see shit in dark and getting killed by something. EQ was rough, and that was great.
  3. Tholan

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    SW has the WotLK harbor ? cool
  4. Tholan

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    SoD did not feel like the game I liked, nor did Ascencion. They both had great ideas (I loved the exp hot spot in Ascencion, that would be a great way to balance zone, and they could extend to ressources as well. Imagine the carnage if there is a thorium hot spot on a pvp server), but it did not...
  5. Tholan

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    To anyone who's playing, does this scratch the vanilla itch, or is it too close timewise from the WoW Classic of 2019 ?
  6. Tholan

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    I still dont get the appeal of having a car standing 10ft from the road, with 30" wheels, weighting 2.5+ tons and have zero internal space. wheels stop being cool above 20"
  7. Tholan

    Torrents

    I have 2 invites for IPTorrent if anyone is interested, pm me your email
  8. Tholan

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    So Nate Higger it is
  9. Tholan

    Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

    Just watched The Accountant on the plane : 7/10. A great flick, good actions, simple yet solid stories. Ben Affleck was good in this and I'm not a huge fan of him.
  10. Tholan

    Your Own Photography

    Nice, I love fixed focal lenses, it forces you to move and thing about your composition better than just zooming in. Show us the results !
  11. Tholan

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    "we wished they didn’t call it grand theft auto because “theft” sounds intimidating" some boards meeting, probably
  12. Tholan

    Weight Loss Thread

    late to the party, but I would tust data from stationnary bike over anything else ; tons of measurement can be done while pedaling, as opposed as swimming for example. if your rate is about 150W for 30 minutes, that's about 65kcal of mechanical energy. On a bike, the body efficiency is between...
  13. Tholan

    NVidia GeForce RTX 50x0 cards - 70% performance increase, but AI > you

    so it just adds contrast and modify the saturation ?
  14. Tholan

    WoW Ascension (Classless Realm)

    I tried Ascencion, went to level 28 or something, it didnt scratch my wow itch at all. I liked the idea of exp hot spot on the map, and some of the maps were cool, but I leveled way too fast doing those 1-boss dungeons that I quickly lost interest. Blizz should definately create a scaffold for...
  15. Tholan

    What vehicle do you drive?

    designers should go out of their desks and drive their car sometimes.