good night hodj.

go sleep off your forty eight hour cocaine session

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And by cocaine, hodj meant he had some five hour energy drinks and a bucket of chocolate.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i dont know why old people need to brag about doing cocaine for 2 days straight

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, call me after a 6 day meth-bender where you call the police on a bush across that street that you thought was a peeping tom.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And by cocaine, hodj meant he had some five hour energy drinks and a bucket of chocolate.

No I really do mean cocaine.

Yeah, call me after a 6 day meth-bender where you call the police on a bush across that street that you thought was a peeping tom.

No, see, that's why you never extend your bender longer than 48 hours. Its at 72 hours that shit starts getting really weird. And after about 5 days you gotta pop a z bar or two to really go to sleep, and that's always dangerous cause you might not sleep and instead you might get caught stealing cotton balls from Wal Mart at 4 am for no reason.

#knowyourlimitsbruh

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
i dont know why old people need to brag about doing cocaine for 2 days straight

Its good times.

Long as you keep the baking soda away from it, its all good. I mean Jorge and Pedro lost their lives to get the stuff here but still.

DickTrickle

Did your children get to see any of your cocaine bender? Maybe you can be our next tyen/Trex?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I've been up for about 48 hours now doing blow
If you actually did blow you would know that you have a finite amount of time before you just hard crash and it is WAY before 48 hours. You realize that shit only lasts for an hour tops unless you are going IV with it right? Then it's out. So unless you were just face planting in a Tony Montana style mountain of the shit and somehow didn't have a heart issue then you are some kind of superhuman.

So why you felt the need to tell us all about your "wild and crazy" night putting Vitamin B powder and baking soda up your nose while everyone around you laughed at you I have no idea.

No, see, that's why you never extend your bender longer than 48 hours. Its at 72 hours that shit starts getting really weird. And after about 5 days you gotta pop a z bar or two to really go to sleep, and that's always dangerous cause you might not sleep and instead you might get caught stealing cotton balls from Wal Mart at 4 am for no reason.

#knowyourlimitsbruh

You sound like the kind of guy that hangs out with people a LOT cooler than you and then you steal their stories and exaggerate them.

• 4Worf
  • 4Ice Burn
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
wanna hear about that time I took 4 whole marijuanas

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

One time I stayed up late and overslept my alarm by 30 minutes. Goddamn that was a wild night.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did your children get to see any of your cocaine bender? Maybe you can be our next tyen/Trex?

I'm sure my 14 year old and 17 year old really give a shit one way or the other. My kids aren't fucking 2 dipshit, my daughters in her last year of high school.

If you actually did blow you would know that you have a finite amount of time before you just hard crash and it is WAY before 48 hours. You realize that shit only lasts for an hour tops unless you are going IV with it right? Then it's out. So unless you were just face planting in a Tony Montana style mountain of the shit and somehow didn't have a heart issue then you are some kind of superhuman.[/'quote]

We're pretty much faceplanting into piles of the stuff here in Lexvegas bub. Its been a thing for awhile now. And there's always doses, beer and just plain old redneck af determination to keep the party going through the weekend to back us up when our noses are too clogged to put any more powder up there.

So why you felt the need to tell us all about your "wild and crazy" night putting Vitamin B powder and baking soda up your nose while everyone around you laughed at you I have no idea.

You cut your blow with vitamin B and baking soda? Inositol dipshit. 20 bucks for a gallon of it on Amazon, your body doesn't metabolize it, it simply drives up the solute concentration of your blood, driving urine production, and it has the same melting point, texture, particulate size, color, etc. of blow. And blow covers up its mildly sweet taste perfectly.

You're way way behind the times. You can give that shit a 50-60% cut with inositol and people won't even notice. There's our secret to doing free blow all the time. Enjoy.

You sound like the kind of guy that hangs out with people a LOT cooler than you and then you steal their stories and exaggerate them.

Oh many of them are definitely way cooler than I am. That's the beauty of it all.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Dude, you really don't want your customers calling you when they are high on your product. Especially not when the cops are about to be involved. Have them call you when they get out of jail, instead.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure my 14 year old and 17 year old really give a shit one way or the other. My kids aren't fucking 2 dipshit, my daughters in her last year of high school.

Is your daughter hot?

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.