107 Worthless Posts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
On a scale of 1-10 how fuckable would you say your daughter is?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Between you fucking up quotes and then posting a blank space I think you might have ODed on mashed up Flintstone vitamins.

Hey buddy I posted a direct link to Amazon I dunno why it didn't load here. I'm not hip to the new software.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Damn, you really are trash. I thought that was just a joke all along.

Are you divorced now? You sound like someone who recently went through a divorce.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hey buddy I posted a direct link to Amazon I dunno why it didn't load here. I'm not hip to the new software.
Oh I am sure it is riveting science. I know you hard core Kentucky gutter punks with your Jimmy Buffett rip off jam band festivals are at the highest peak of "lets get fucked up" technology.

What do I know living in my little shitkicker Los Angeles and working in Hollywood.

hodj, this is your friend screamfeeder talking.

Go back to bed. Stay in bed. Fucked up or not, you could use a good nap.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Theres a pretty solid punk scene here but jamgrass music is more popular and embodies much of the same punk mentality.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Are you transitioning? Because you're really committing to the attention whore thing.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Thus is really something I feel nothing but pity for you for tbph.
You should since you and your Socks and Sandals Crew over there in Kentucky apparently are the Cauca of the United States while us poor Californians only get your dregs.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You should since you and your Socks and Sandals Crew over there in Kentucky apparently are the Cauca of the United States while us poor Californians only get your dregs.

I'll have you know you only wear socks woth sandals in the fall. During spring and summer its gosche af and in winter the snow will make your socks cold and soggy. Gross.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you divorced now? You sound like someone who recently went through a divorce.

No my marriage is probably best its ever been tbh.

Past two years have seen a lot of change, she finished up university, got a nice gig doing work in her field and Ive been working with these bands making a decent steady income while legitimately just having a blast.

But I do sometimes pine for the days of trolling the ass out of this place.

You faggots will always hold a special place in my heart because i know I can always come shitpost up the place for a cheap laugh.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No my marriage is probably best its ever been tbh.

Past two years have seen a lot of change, she finished up university, got a nice gig doing work in her field and Ive been working with these bands making a decent steady income while legitimately just having a blast.

But I do sometimes pine for the days of trolling the ass out of this place.

You faggots will always hold a special place in my heart because i know I can always come shitpost up the place for a cheap laugh.

I'm happy for you Hodj, honestly :) no sarcasm, no ill-intent.

If myself and others here are the targets of your drug-fueled, poisonous outbursts of vitriol and negativity instead of your wife and kids, then pile on the insults chief. Whatever helps you come out the other side a better man.

What work do you do with bands, if I may?

Status
Not open for further replies.