16 Team Custom League - Fantasy Football

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers and Doug Martin were my keepers. Montee Ball and Hakeem Nicks were my 4th and 5th picks after that, I have no idea how I'm still in the playoff hunt, very fortunate matchups

Fadaar

That guy
So do I win for draft pickup of the year with Nick Foles at pick #275 (out of 285)? Pretty much the only good decision I made all year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
me waiting until 192 to snap Julius Thomas as my only TE I thought was a shoe-in, but that Foles one may hold up

Traded for Flynn, forgot to put him in before thanksgiving and ended up with more points by having a 0 in his spot

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
We'll see. I ended up with a better regular season than you and I didn't even get to draft my team =D

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
All about improvement Gilg! From almost last to #3 seed is a monster turnaround. I think you're actually 2 of my losses unfortunately.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Id make a post about Geno Smith and a TE beating me, but Rivers got nothing from AP, so the universe balanced it somewhat.

It was a truly terrible year for my team. Matt Ryan turning into Ryan Leaf, with Martin and Rodgers being lost was just too much for my terrible early rounds of the draft

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My team also had a horrid year . Im hoping RG3 turns it around next year . Looking forward to next year .

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
that was unfortunate to have such a good week when Sam just had one of the best weeks in league history

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah this league is cursed for me. I finish second or third every year.

I might win PPR and auction but those don't really count hah.

Good for you Sam, trading you Charles did me in.