16 Team Custom League - Fantasy Football

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry guys emergency came up and I couldn't make the draft. My roster is open to trades.

Hurricanes

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looking for help on all fronts . Everyone is open for discussion , with in reason of course .

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My team in this league is kind of a disaster. Glad it's the only free league I'm a part of. My other teams have been doing well.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
my team will struggle the first half of the season but should pick up steam towards the end, which is all that matters

whoever has richardson just won the lottery

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
whoever has richardson just won the lottery
I see your jinx, and I raise you that it might take a while for him to get going in a new team and even then I'm not sure he will be that much better in the end, it probably means more to the passing game in Indianapolis, fantasy wise.

But if you do feel that way, we may be able to work a trade.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I lost to a team playing a guy on IR and a guy on bye. Elite.

It bothers me though that that kind of lineup is out there. Trying to tank it?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This league is so deep and that OP position fucked me over. I didn't know that could be another QB so I stunk up the draft. I can't believe I'm only going to be 6-6 after this week.

Fadaar

That guy
I got boned this week. Foles and Dalton both on bye and the only other QB I had was Josh Freeman. Not a single starting QB on the waiver wire so just had to eat the loss this week. Granted my team usually sucks anyway...

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You know , I thought my draft was good . Then the injuries started to pile up . Really disappointed this year =/