16 TM Custom 3 Keeper Super Serious League

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
doesn't impact me but it's so late in the game to change it. really need to hear from folks
 

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
1,730
5,445
Fine by me, took some vacation time for this anyway.
This draft is usually pretty fast too, so it should be fine for everyone.
 

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4,976
4,862
Thanks guys. ham ham let me know. Hitting the road this afternoon.

Edit: Got the email. Thanks dude.
 
Last edited:

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
I'm in the draft lobby now, it's live. Down with making a verbal trade at the last minute with someone, 'cause why not
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
as done with a poll last year.

10 yards does not = 1 point anymore for receivers and rb.
1 yard = .1 point

same amount, but you don't have to eclipse specific numbers to get your points.

QBs are .04 for yard, keeping it at the 1 point per 25 yards scoring we already have

TL;DR - same scoring, just fractioned.
 

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,072
16,592
Can't believe I forgot the draft.

Can't believe my team isn't quite a total abortion.

Yay for fractions, though.
 

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
170
15
Might be looking for WR upgrade, somehow I have an extra starting RB. Doing what I always do and destroying my depth because I don't like winning, and it's an addiction I can't control.
 

ham

Molten Core Raider
1,552
104
makes sense for each of us to want to handcuff, but i like the handcuff I'm holding onto much more.