1Up (2022)

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Votes
Title: 1Up (2022)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Kyle Newman

Cast: Paris Berelc, Ruby Rose, Taylor Zakhar Perez, Hari Nef, Nicholas Coombe, Jordan Madley, Robert Levey II, Lolita Milena, Jean-Michel Le Gal, Ramis Khan, Elias Pressler, Wayne Yuan, Darcy Williamson, Madison Baines

Release: 2022-07-28

Plot: After Valerie Lee quits her college esports team, she quickly realizes that her decision comes at the cost of her scholarship. Valerie soon discovers a loophole to save her collegiate future, if she can find a coach and assemble a whole new varsity-caliber team capable of reaching the State Finals.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
kqhLjoz3FGywYXUNTCPItfDY2N8.jpg

Title: 1Up

Cast: Paris Berelc, Ruby Rose, Taylor Zakhar Perez, Hari Nef, Nicholas Coombe, Jordan Madley, Robert Levey II, Lolita Milena, Jean-Michel Le Gal, Ramis Khan, Elias Pressler, Wayne Yuan, Darcy Williamson, Madison Baines

Plot: After Valerie Lee quits her college esports team, she quickly realizes that her decision comes at the cost of her scholarship. Valerie soon discovers a loophole to save her collegiate future, if she can find a coach and assemble a whole new varsity-caliber team capable of reaching the State Finals.

The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hey I remember when this happened

Turns out when you elevate gender above ability you should avoid even playing grounds.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought I recognized the blonde, she is on some disney show my daughter watches.

This movie looks like a shittier, unfunny version of Pitch Perfect. I did laugh that the mens team is called the Betas.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

just remembered this was supposed to have ellen page in the ruby rose role

• 1Worf

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
kqhLjoz3FGywYXUNTCPItfDY2N8.jpg

Title: 1Up

Genuine question…is there a single chick that has made it into the top tier esports scene without relying on her tits?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
First, am I alone here in hating Ruby Rose in literally everything she's ever been in except *maybe* whichever John Wick movie she was in? And the fact she couldn't speak had a lot to do with that, I'm pretty sure.

Second, do they expect to make a huge return on the .000000001% of the population this might actually appeal to??

It is much worse than a shitty Pitch Perfect, as at least Pitch Perfect wasn't all about gurl power, there were plenty of opponent bitches to hate on along with guys.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
First, am I alone here in hating Ruby Rose in literally everything she's ever been in except *maybe* whichever John Wick movie she was in? And the fact she couldn't speak had a lot to do with that, I'm pretty sure.

Second, do they expect to make a huge return on the .000000001% of the population this might actually appeal to??

It is much worse than a shitty Pitch Perfect, as at least Pitch Perfect wasn't all about gurl power, there were plenty of opponent bitches to hate on along with guys.
she's a horrible actress, but as a man i would probably pee in her butt and not feel bad about it afterward. at least the good news is this is the best role she is likely to see for years to come. an OnlyFans account is in her future.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Pitch Perfect 1 was actually a very funny movie.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This movie has big "we filmed this during COVID on 2 tiny sets with a budget of 20000 dollars" energy.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database