YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Here we go

FR8WT2sVsAAylVo.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If voters are observed dropping off more than one ballot, they may face prosecution and could be exposed to fines and penalties not to exceed $2,500 or be imprisoned for a term up to two years, or both, as provided in the Election Code, the DA's office said.
Ahh yea, of course he leaves out crucial information in his statement so you simps eat it up.

Is it true that they actually have no video footage of any one mule going to multiple boxes and it's wholly based on the tracking data?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Ahh yea, of course he leaves out crucial information in his statement so you simps eat it up.

Is it true that they actually have no video footage of any one mule going to multiple boxes and it's wholly based on the tracking data?

I don't believe in the movie they showed anyone going to multiple boxes, they did say that they have video of people going to multiple boxes. They do however in the movie show a dozen different people dropping of half a dozen ballots.

"an agent is only allowed to serve as a designated agent for ONE voter[.]”

So anyone dropping off more then 2 ballots is doing something against voter laws.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I thought this review was a pretty fair assessment.

Tl;dw: the documentary’s investigation methodology and analysis are solid and sound, but they don’t show/deliver the evidence they claim to have. Why not?

Last edited:

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Did the documentary touch on the subject that most of the proven mail fraud ended up getting tied to Republican voters, or did they just chalk that up to "it was really a democrat pretending to be a republican and voting republican to discredit the republicans!" style of logic?
That's a good point, there is already good proof of voter fraud with convictions. Sounds like we need to secure the vote.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Democrats have a magical ability to steal elections but don't use it to steal local, state, governor seats and congressional elections, just the presidency, and only sometimes!

And of course the evidence of this is going to come out in a documentary made for profit, not the courts, not even after Trump packed the courts with loyal judges.

Oh what will those leftists think up next!

Being a Trumper at this point is functionally identical to being a simp; you keep paying for this shit but never getting anything back.

I'm a major skeptic about all of this stuff and I don't think anyone can say concretely that Trump had the votes to win. However I have very little doubt at this point that Pennsylvania in particular had a lot of chicanery going on. Not even necessarily only on one side, could have been both for all I know. Disobeying Supreme Court orders and changing a bunch of laws at the 11th hour were just the tip of the iceberg for that state.

Local/state/governor/congressional elections are generally harder to sway than a general presidential election and require waaaay more work. With the current state of the Electoral College, a general presidential election can be swayed by 4-6 districts nationwide if you know what the key districts will be beforehand, which everyone did in 2020.

As for "sometimes", most of the time the choices are two all-in establishment candidates. Regardless of which wins, the ruling class will still be in the same position. Kerry/Bush and Obama/Romney are good examples of this. An outsider running and having a good shot at winning would be the time when they'd make the effort to put the kibosh on it.

Lastly, the main thing indicating to me that the election was unfair: The sheer volume of untrue things said in the media leading up to it. They could have just told the truth about Trump and still had plenty of ammo against him in terms of his obnoxious tweets or whatever. Instead they ginned up a lot of things that just flat-out weren't true, to try and make him seem much worse. Couple that with changing laws in ways that specifically hurt Trump's prospects, and it's clear that they "fortified" the election in every way they possibly could. Why not some ballot-stuffing while they were at it? Desperate times, etc. Couldn't have been hard to find volunteers. If I were indoctrinated to believe Trump = Hitler, I'd probably be out stuffing ballots for them too.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I thought this review was a pretty fair assessment.

Tl;dw: the documentary’s investigation methodology and analysis are sold, but they don’t show/deliver the evidence they claim to have. Why not?
Star Trek Hoax GIF

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I remember when me and everyone else on slashdot was convinced that the 2004 election was stolen because of the Diebold voting machines.

It's okay to be stupid but you have to grow out of it sometime.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It just doesn't add up. Over 100 judges have looked at this 'evidence,' including Trump loyalists. None of them see a single case there.

The only person that tried to steal the election was Trump. We have an audio recording of it, it's an hour long. When that didn't work, he tried to overthrow the government. And that plan only failed because he was too much of a coward to march down to the capitol with the SS, General Flynn, etc. They were so close, and didn't do it! People died for this guy, and he did nothing for them. He ran away, disavowed, etc. Yet these magical leftists who have no guns and can barely hold onto 48ish seats in the senate are able to pull all the strings and mastermind everything!

If Trump really wanted to overthrow the government, he would have:

-Called for his followers to descend on the capitol
-With guns
-And seize it
-And called for anyone else around the country to show up and help defend DC post-seizure

Instead he:

-Told his followers to "make their voices heard" at the capitol
-Immediately started tweeting calling for peace once things got rowdy at the capitol
-Told everyone to go home within 40 minutes or so, which is about four months less time than Biden took to disavow his side's widespread violence

I mean it doesn't look like much of an attempt at overthrowing. Either he's completely incompetent at coups, or he wasn't actually trying to do one. Guy was lashing out a bit over real or perceived injustices, saw things getting out of hand which he didn't have the foresight to see happening, and tried to rein it back in.

• 1Barf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a major skeptic about all of this stuff and I don't think anyone can say concretely that Trump had the votes to win. However I have very little doubt at this point that Pennsylvania in particular had a lot of chicanery going on. Not even necessarily only on one side, could have been both for all I know. Disobeying Supreme Court orders and changing a bunch of laws at the 11th hour were just the tip of the iceberg for that state.

Local/state/governor/congressional elections are generally harder to sway than a general presidential election and require waaaay more work. With the current state of the Electoral College, a general presidential election can be swayed by 4-6 districts nationwide if you know what the key districts will be beforehand, which everyone did in 2020.

As for "sometimes", most of the time the choices are two all-in establishment candidates. Regardless of which wins, the ruling class will still be in the same position. Kerry/Bush and Obama/Romney are good examples of this. An outsider running and having a good shot at winning would be the time when they'd make the effort to put the kibosh on it.

Lastly, the main thing indicating to me that the election was unfair: The sheer volume of untrue things said in the media leading up to it. They could have just told the truth about Trump and still had plenty of ammo against him in terms of his obnoxious tweets or whatever. Instead they ginned up a lot of things that just flat-out weren't true, to try and make him seem much worse. Couple that with changing laws in ways that specifically hurt Trump's prospects, and it's clear that they "fortified" the election in every way they possibly could. Why not some ballot-stuffing while they were at it? Desperate times, etc. Couldn't have been hard to find volunteers. If I were indoctrinated to believe Trump = Hitler, I'd probably be out stuffing ballots for them too.

Do you really think Biden flipped Georgia or Arizona?

georgiaelectoral.png

The only times since 1960 a Democrat managed to take Georgia was when they were voting for their beloved former Governor (Jimmy Carter) or when a third party candidate interfered (Clinton in 92)

arizonaelectoral.png

The only time Arizona flipped blue in the last 70 years was again when a third party candidate interfered.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Joe Biden was more popular with minorities than Obama but only in swing state cities. Yup.

(Imagine believing this)

That's another big one. Biden significantly outperformed Obama (not just that, 2008 Obama, AKA his highest levels) in the inner cities. But only in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. In the inner cities of New York City and Boston, as well as everywhere else, Biden fell way short of 2008 Obama. Turnout was also different in the above situations. They had black neighborhoods in Detroit getting like 90% turnout when they only turned out around 40% for Obama, and 30% for Clinton. Then you look at Boston's black neighborhoods and you're seeing the same Clintonesque 30% turnout for Biden.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That's another big one. Biden significantly outperformed Obama (not just that, 2008 Obama, AKA his highest levels) in the inner cities. But only in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. In the inner cities of New York City and Boston, as well as everywhere else, Biden fell way short of 2008 Obama. Turnout was also different in the above situations. They had black neighborhoods in Detroit getting like 90% turnout when they only turned out around 40% for Obama, and 30% for Clinton. Then you look at Boston's black neighborhoods and you're seeing the same Clintonesque 30% turnout for Biden.

URHURP IMAGINE BELIEVIN DAT

fris

Vyemm Raider
This movie's opening scene was a dramatic recreation. They should have just opened with clips posted here showing that mailman circling around too a drop box several times on one day.

This won't move anyone's needle unfortunately

• 1Solidarity

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
isn't d'souza just a street shitter grifter?

lol

In March 2012, D’SOUZA contributed $10,000 to the Senate campaign of Wendy Long on behalf of himself and his wife, agreeing in writing to attribute that contribution as $5,000 from his wife and $5,000 from him. In August 2012, D’SOUZA directed other individuals with whom he was associated, namely his assistant and a woman with whom D’SOUZA was romantically involved (the “Straw Donors”), to make contributions to Wendy Long’s campaign for the United States Senate (the “Long Campaign”) on behalf of themselves and their spouses that totaled $20,000 with the promise that he would reimburse them for the contributions. Later that same day or the next day, D’SOUZA, as promised, reimbursed the Straw Donors $10,000 each in cash for the contributions. When confronted by Ms. Long, D’SOUZA initially misled the candidate before admitting what he had done.

was he simping hard for this chick? "Here's $20k... no really its all cool... wanna hang out..."

$20k invested in TSLA in 2010 would be worth a little bit over $10m now. Kinda crazy that I've had TSLA in my IRA 12 years now, never sold a share.

You realize they did a full criminal investigation on him for a $20,000 donation right? They threw the book at him too. He did jail time.

Wanna know the last time that's happened to a Dem? Try never. But totes rofl's.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
If Trump really wanted to overthrow the government, he would have:

-Called for his followers to descend on the capitol
-With guns
-And seize it
-And called for anyone else around the country to show up and help defend DC post-seizure

Instead he:

-Told his followers to "make their voices heard" at the capitol
-Immediately started tweeting calling for peace once things got rowdy at the capitol
-Told everyone to go home within 40 minutes or so, which is about four months less time than Biden took to disavow his side's widespread violence

I mean it doesn't look like much of an attempt at overthrowing. Either he's completely incompetent at coups, or he wasn't actually trying to do one. Guy was lashing out a bit over real or perceived injustices, saw things getting out of hand which he didn't have the foresight to see happening, and tried to rein it back in.
More telling than that was the timing of everything. They walked into the capitol while he was still speaking, he had something like 30 minutes left. Afterwards yeah what you said. About a month afterwards someone put up a video with the timing as it happened alongside what he said when and it was obvious the entry had nothing to do with Trump's speech.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
thats b/c those votes would be useless to biden and not swing state votes

that'sthepoint.jpg

More telling than that was the timing of everything. They walked into the capitol while he was still speaking, he had something like 30 minutes left. Afterwards yeah what you said. About a month afterwards someone out up a video with the timing as it happened subside what he said when and it was obvious the entry had nothing to do with Trump's speech.

Yeah, Trump was nowhere near done and all these guys with matching megaphones were standing around in high places yelling to the crowd to move closer to the capitol over and over again.

Cybsled

Do you really think Biden flipped Georgia or Arizona

The expansion of mail in voting due to COVID helped people vote who normally didn’t.

1) Depending on where you live, polling stations may be hard to get to or have long waits
2) Voting is on a Tuesday, which is typically a work day for most people. Depending on your schedule, it can be hard to get to the polling stations (point #1 can also limit your windows)
3) Most employers don’t give their employees time off or allowances to go and vote

It’s not some big mystery. Why do more and more people shop online at Christmas instead of going to the mall? Because going to the mall is a pain in the ass.

• 1Picard