2012 NFL Season

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Needed that...3rd trip into Dallas territory first points. Would be nice to get into half at 7-7.

Say what you want about Mike Shanahan...but I really think he could go pull one of the beer salesmen out of the crowd and have the guy run for 100 yards. It really is amazing how he can spend an entire coaching career continuously pulling running backs out of his ass like this.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
1. rashaan salaam
2. curtis enis
3. cedric benson
4. rex grossman
5, cade mcnown

i think the bears draft record in the last 20 years might be one of the worst in nfl
The fact that I don't know 3 of those names, that I DO know how much Rex likes to go DEEPPP and how bad Ced Ben was for the Bears makes it even funnier
smile.png

The Saints like to draft RB's that turn out to be GREAT for the Dolphins. Who are Rickey Jackson and Reggie Bush Alex? I'll take shitty Saints picks for 400... oh that's right, they don't get a 2nd round pick next year...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dallas needs to go at Hall all night - thats a great matchup for Dez whose bigger, faster, and stronger.

Merrith

Happy with 7-7 after Forbath finally missed one. RG3 needs to step it up though throwing the ball in the 2nd half.

Merrith

I love how when they show that replay the ball hasn't been snapped and the play clock read 0.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Romo needs to learn that wigging out on teammates like that on the sidelines looks weak.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Romo needs to learn that wigging out on teammates like that on the sidelines looks weak.
Okay, people have always bitched at him about not being a leader. When you're the QB, and your guys fuck up, you go after them. Manning does it, Brady does it, Brees does it... and Romo does it. So when other QBs do it it's a sign of leadership but when Romo does it it's a sign of weakness. What. The. Fuck. The guy cannot catch a break from you guys, no matter what he does.